June Dune update..

cannondale27

#11 Post by cannondale27 »

Lastly for now.Thanks to Sandstorm who got us a great hotel room.Cant say I blame him for not wanting guys like us in same trailer as his awesome girlfriend.Those PA guys sure are laidback except for Tornados.Foot was on Timbos head right before shot was taken.Yes it was a adventure for sure but the best.Sorry guys:D

timbomoose

#12 Post by timbomoose »

Sandstorm couldn't have been a better host had a great time and found out dune riding is a completely different world.Was very cool going from sand and next day being in snow.Had to clean out my pants many times from just looking up those giant dune's.VERY INTIMIDATING.When climbing sand mnt. didn't think their was a top seemed endless.Sandstorm was only at 50% because of his wrist(which looked more like a baloon at times),but still rode and gave a good time.At least his girlfriend was happy he took off his cast to ride.biggrin.gif Brad oakley stuffed us full of steak til it was coming out our ears, which is a good thing, really his the spot.Must be something in that steak that makes you grow, felt like a shrimp beside brad and his family even the 10 year old.Don't think I would like to get on their bad side.After the nice dinner we had an unveiling of some proto type black widow motor.Can't wait to see that thing rip.Looks to be the ultimate dune motor and much thought put into it.

J. Delaney

#13 Post by J. Delaney »

Are we ready to start planning next years ride? Oregon maybe?

wistech

#14 Post by wistech »

Ill say it was an awsome time. It was kind of depressing showing up with stock engines and everyone else is sporting bog bore strokers. I talked to timbo and a I think we will be able get some sort of 470cc plus motor for me just for max power situations. It will be sporting more prototype parts such as a bushed connecting rod and extra long stroke crank.
Ill try to get some pics up soon. Just been veging out on my last couple days of vacation.

I hope I never have to remap as many dales as I did in the last week. My laptop was darn near smoking.

wistech

#15 Post by wistech »

Heres C27 showing budda his tricks

wistech

#16 Post by wistech »

Budda comes backi with his own skyshot

wistech

#17 Post by wistech »

Heres me and my speed showing off the skid plate

wistech

#18 Post by wistech »

Then the moto got in on the action