Helmet cam is coming this week..

Buddah77

#11 Post by Buddah77 »

That'll be no problem for Sandgod, he's alway's following me anyway. :head: An hour of dune riding is no problem :clap:

Sandstorm

#12 Post by Sandstorm »

Three days after my cc order they email me and say we're sold out.. Great! :mad: So now I have a helmet cam and no cc.. The search is on again.. I will mount the camera on my helmet. We can have up to 12 riders in a follow the leader motion rallying in and out and over the huge bowls and throw in some jumps for good measure. It looks like a giant snake making its way across the sand. MJ I'll send you a copy when I get my vid done, but got find me a cc first..

jesshamner

#13 Post by jesshamner »

At the exriders ride 2 summers ago they had a helmet cam. They were at the Hatfield McCoy trails in WV. They had the camera in front for a while so we could see some of the trails. Then they had the camera in the back of the pack. In order to showcase everyone in the group, the camera man (Jeff or Wyndzer) would ride behind them for a while. Then the camera man would pass and move to the next rider. It kind of looked like a race because they were all hauling a$$. I have a copy of it. I wish I knew how to put some of it on here. Its some pretty cool footage. The bad thing is that it was muddy and the camera had to be wiped clean often. That shouldn't be too much of a problem in the sand though.

Sandstorm

#14 Post by Sandstorm »

I love the trail vids I have seen of others on the net. To many to list. There is a company that you can run two hc's. One on the back of the front rider and the other on the front of the back rider. Another words both of you are watching each other. If you buy both you can flip a switch and it can go from one hc to the other. Hit the switch each time and it flips to the other hc to do the filming,, waaaaay cool...:head: