Need dates for June Dune UT/ID trip..

acarli3

#11 Post by acarli3 »

if wistech is ok to go a week later then this works for me also.

wistech

#12 Post by wistech »

Any time after june 8 is good for me. I only want to do a couple days at each place though. 5 days of nonstop duneing last year pretty much wore us out last year.

Sandstorm

#13 Post by Sandstorm »

Wisetech I can take you guys up the Snowbird tram to 11,000ft and then over to the worlds largest Copper Mine. We can take a day off between dune trips to do some sites and relaxing and having some other fun also. I can show you the old hill Widowmaker. We can also go for a mountain ride not far from my house for a more relaxed ride.. I'm open to anything. I would like to catch a Sat at SA'a though. I have a toyhauler so hot showers can be in order as well as some sleeping qrtrs.. All applys to Idaho Cannibal as well..

cannondale27

#14 Post by cannondale27 »

Cool!So we should bring trail tires also huh?I have never been to west other than Vegas.Cant wait!Always remember watching that tv show Airwolf with the helicopter.Beautiful country but kind of dangerous and rugged also.

haydug

#15 Post by haydug »

Give me a city, I need to mapquest this!! :usa

Cdale_racer_669

#16 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

Maybe if i can convince my parents to let me drive out i culd make it lol:eek: ill be out of school

Canniboomer

#17 Post by Canniboomer »

Sand, is the Utah riding about week of Jun 13 alright?, and ending up at St. Anthony maybe 16-19? From your earlier comments, any later in Utah is probably too hot?... Since you are the point-man here with such a great invite, the actual week of YOUR vacation (11th thru 19th?) determines how each of us will plan... just let us know.

wistech

#18 Post by wistech »

I think if steve and i leave on friday10th after he gets done with work we can be at Sands house there saturday around noon. Maybe ride LS sunday ,monday . Take teusday off for a little sightseeing and a trail ride. Then head up to St anthonies for a couple days.
The copper mine and maybe a trip to ATK to raid the place sounds like fun.

Sandstorm

#19 Post by Sandstorm »

Wistech and C27 can pick the dates. They are traveling the furthest..I will go w/ whatever.. I would like to meet others in Utah and Idaho who want to go..Haydug Utah's dunes are 40 miles northwest of Delta Uath. SA Idaho's dunes are closest to Rexburg, Idaho. Lots of hotels in Rexburg. The Super 8 is across from a Yamaha dealership which is 12 miles from the dunes. There is a Suzuki and Polaris delarship down the street. Hotels reservations need to be made asap. Yellowstone is only 45 miles away and alot of tourists stay in Rexburg. I will try and accomodate anybody I can. I think Glamister will go and do the same.. My bro might have a toyhauler also. Arcalia has a toyhauler.. 669 you should try and come to at least Utah....

Cdale_racer_669

#20 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

ya i will if i dont have a big race, and if my parents will let me drive there... i get my license in a cppl weeks lol so i duno if they will let me that soon