From Glamis with Love.

Cdale_racer_669

#11 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

i wanna make it to a group ride lol

cannondale27

#12 Post by cannondale27 »

That would be awesome if we could get a whole bunch of guys.Guess I will be the newbie at this stuff.

sandDAZE

#13 Post by sandDAZE »

Whats up guys??? My name is Chris, I'm new to the board, I met a few of you guys out is glamis this weekend. We had a great time meeting and hanging out with you guys. Look forward to hooking up maybe for Bristol or a ride back east..Doug thanks for the shirts your too kind:clap: Hope you are feeling better..Just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks to everyone I had some of the best riding in my life this weekend!!!!!****** I will be looking for some pics in the mail soon:head: I will post some pics soon...

Sandstorm

#14 Post by Sandstorm »

Lets see some more pics!!! ****** beating the YFZ is the best so far. Here in Utah they about cry when we beat them up Sand Mtn. So you guys think China Wall is steep?? Head north Haydug we'll show you what tall and steep is..

Sandstorm

#15 Post by Sandstorm »

Okay tell me that was a 450cc motor ATKannondale. If it's not it's an unfair comparison.. I read somewhere that YFZ was pretty heavily modded???? Fill us in.. If that was a 450 Dale it's laying down the smack that's for sure..:usa :head: :clap:

Tell us some drag racing stories. You guys have very little to say for traveling 2500 miles.. :drink:

Sandstorm

#16 Post by Sandstorm »

Yeah Geckos aren't to good. I raced a HRC 13-1 450r and he was beating every YFZ here. I'm not sure how, but he was. I hopped on Glamisters quad and tore that dude a new one..........TWICE!! Lets see some more pics. Pics are good of just whatever.. I'm a sand junky....

thomez

#17 Post by thomez »

I am going to upload all of the pictures to my Imagestation account for everyone to look at if they wish, it will just take me a while to do. I have the first 50 up so far smile.gif

I forgot my CD of them at home but maybe later today I can work on uploading some more, I think we have over 300 :wow

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2130722191

haydug

#18 Post by haydug »

sandDaze: Welcome aboard Chris, glad to have you here. Although, a good way to get banned would be NOT to share pictures of that sandrail you are building! LOL. Kidding. Thanks for letting me beat around on the Honda over the weekend, I would have loved to made to trip to China wall on sunday morning, but laying in the trailer freezing while sweating my arse off was much more fun. Not sure what I caught, but it's Wed. and I am just now getting over it. The wife didn't even want to sleep in the same bed with me when I got home. :confused:

Sand: as for the stories, not a whole lot to tell, I had a ball, the first trip rounding a bowl and landing in another was pretty sweet. Drag racing was pretty cool also, there was a yfz with a piston, cam, pipe, etc. that just couldn't believe that a dale beat him, so after about the 8th time you would have thought that he would have figured it out by then.
I made a pass on ******'s ATK, and it does run strong, not sure which is faster his bike or sandDaze's TRX 450 with the hrc kit and sparks exhaust. One of the biggest benifits on the Honda was the TCS rear conversion, letting the bike put the power to the ground where others were hopping around.
I'll post some more later, going back to bed and take a nap now. :cry:

Jaybr

#19 Post by Jaybr »

Great to meet you Smitty, and thanks for the ride to the store.

Here's one of ****** at the drags:)

kdeal

#20 Post by kdeal »

Jay, Welcome Home!!! We missed you.

Sure looks like that Dale is ahead in the pic. ****** must have jumped the gun...LOL

Some people are just sore losers....
:mad: