Need dates for June Dune UT/ID trip..

Shredder34

#21 Post by Shredder34 »

Hey there, My brother and I are in Utah and would love to join the fun. I have a camper trailer and could accomadate some people as well. Keep us in the loop and I look forward to meeting the others from here in Utah and those from everywhere else. Hopefully Haydug can make it and then he can see his plastic again!...........smile.gif

TraumaRN

#22 Post by TraumaRN »

I can head up to LS from Vegas 6/17-6/19. Idaho is a bit too far for 4 days off...
Please keep this thread updated!!!

Sandstorm

#23 Post by Sandstorm »

I think we're gonna go ahead and do the 11th-13th for Utah. Those dates will be very warm in Utah. Any later and it really just gets miserable..We will take a day off. Then we will stop by ATK on the way to SA's for the rest of the week.. LS is only 6hrs from Vegas at most.

TraumaRN

#24 Post by TraumaRN »

Doh, don't you hate when work gets in the way of your life!!! Oh well, maybe next year!

Sandstorm

#25 Post by Sandstorm »

You can come up for the weekend.. It's worth it. Our dunes have a 100x more riding area then Dumont.

Mjollnir

#26 Post by Mjollnir »

Eek, 13 hours! I think I'll have to pass on this one. Maybe if I wasn't driving to Oregon in July...

Marc

Sandstorm

#27 Post by Sandstorm »

I might go to Oregon this Aug or Sept also. I'll be doing Glamis in Jan w/ the dunereview clan.. Shredder you can join us any weekend. We go to LS alot.. Tomorrow as a matter of fact. Oasis campground first loop on the right..

TraumaRN

#28 Post by TraumaRN »

Originally posted by Sandstorm
You can come up for the weekend.. It's worth it. Our dunes have a 100x more riding area then Dumont.

Agreed! But I have to work that weekend, and finding coverage for weekends is tough.

Shredder34

#29 Post by Shredder34 »

Sandstorm, My brother and I are planning to be there tomorrow as well (2/26). We will look for ya if we are able to make it, may not be till later in the morning early afternoon. Are you all gonna be there Easter weekend? I talked to Buddah and he said they would have a group there at Oasis, are you part of that? I think I am going down the thursday morning before easter. Keep me posted.

Sandstorm

#30 Post by Sandstorm »

Looks like TimboMoose is coming w/ about 4-6 others. Some have Dales and some don't...