June Dune update..

cannondale27

#51 Post by cannondale27 »

Earth is really powerful but amazing also.

wistech

#52 Post by wistech »

I almost forgot . Tim remember to get a new seal for your coil connector on the red quad. Thats what was causing it to stall. The connector kept popping off from a bunched up seal.

cannondale27

#53 Post by cannondale27 »

Beautiful scenery all through Yellowstone.Here is the end.

cannondale27

#54 Post by cannondale27 »

Rest of way back was very relaxing except for North Dakota.Timbo and I were talking using Radios driving through some really nasty weather Driving rain,lightning,Debris and hail.Luckily we stopped for a few minutes or we would have caught first tornado that hit Dickinson ND.We got to see the one that crossed I-94 in front of us and went through or near Hebron ND.All the while being chased by "two counter rotating clouds with lightning going in between"the Exploder was passing me at that point.News said those had 60mph wind and 5in.hail.We did get a little video of the Hebron tornadoes 5 mi from us which we saw 3 tornadoes come out of but it was pitch dark and only could see when lightning struck in right place.Hope all you N.D. folks are okay.Very humbling to see folks cut up from glass at Dickinson.Our gang got lucky and threaded the needle through all of it.

cannondale27

#55 Post by cannondale27 »

I dont know why but we didnt get many shots of Timbo.Must have been having too much fun to take pics.Got this one though.

cannondale27

#56 Post by cannondale27 »

Timbo and Kenny were having a jumping contest.We all thought someone was gonna crash!Heres Kenny.

cannondale27

#57 Post by cannondale27 »

Henry one hander.

cannondale27

#58 Post by cannondale27 »

Me

cannondale27

#59 Post by cannondale27 »

Acarlies wife and brand new Mom Jen on her fast YFZ.Didnt get the shot but she was also jumping this hill.:clap:

wistech

#60 Post by wistech »

There was a moment when timbo was just screaming towards the jump in that pic . Good thing he let off half way up because at the rate he was going it would have been a 100 footer for sure with a helicopter ride to the hospital. Kenny and tim were very close for the longest distance but we are not saying who actually won.

One thing different at the dunes than back home is the number of women on quads. And they can ride and talk quads with anyone. Very intimidating.:wow