Anybody want to do Glamis in mid-late Feb??

Sandstorm

Anybody want to do Glamis in mid-late Feb??

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

I will probably go down. I am not putting together a ride, but if anybody wants to go lets meet up.. If the wife doesn't go I could trailer a quad or two in my toyhauler from Idaho or Vegas..

Smitty911

Say When!!!!!

#2 Post by Smitty911 »

I should be ready willing and able to meet you out there again.

All I need is a date, time, and location.

Smitty

badvox

#3 Post by badvox »

Didnt I read something about Presidents day weekend group ride? Of course it will be pretty insane Pres Weekend.
I may be game for that instead of Pres weekend.

Have to look into it a little more. You can show me how its done!

~mike

speed_demon

#4 Post by speed_demon »

Once dates are nailed down let me know. I've got some vacation around that time & the 505 should be nice and broken in by then!

Sandstorm

#5 Post by Sandstorm »

Right on Smitty. I was hoping you'd chime in.. Well three so far, not bad for a two hr old post.. I prefer to stay away from any holiday weekend. I am more into the actual riding then the circus acts.. Doug how bout you, Hillman, JFarrer??? I think I can talk Brad Oakley to come down..

Idahocannibal

#6 Post by Idahocannibal »

From Idaho, I guess thats kinda towards me huh? If you have room to haul mine I will really think about it, but will have to see as the time gets closer.smile.gif

Quadhauler

#7 Post by Quadhauler »

I'm in, prefer the non holiday weekend for sure though!

rayspeed

#8 Post by rayspeed »

I will probably be ready for another fix about then, I second the non holiday request! Wash 13.5 seems to be a common theme among the group so if you want to name a meeting place this early I would suggest that.
Ray

fig

#9 Post by fig »

Rayspeed is in the house!

Hi Ray, is all going ok? Octillo over Thanksgiving?

Tim and I will be there with the rest of southern Cal.

Oop's I forgot :welcome:

Sandstorm, you will need to find Brad a nice and comfy hotel, I don't know if you can talk him into camping.

badvox

#10 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by fig
Sandstorm, you will need to find Brad a nice and comfy hotel, I don't know if you can talk him  into camping. [/B]

Nice and comfy hotel? Sheesh the closest is going to be in Brawley isnt it? They have hotels but I bet my trailer is nicer than some of them...

mike