Anybody want to do Glamis in mid-late Feb??

Sandstorm

#11 Post by Sandstorm »

Maybe Brad would come down for just a day on his way to or from the LA area as he goes down there all the time.. Oh and you guys could get parts delivered for free..:usa

badvox

#12 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by Sandstorm
Maybe Brad would come down for just a day on his way to or from the LA area as he goes down there all the time.. Oh and you guys could get parts delivered for free..:usa

I hope he comes down cause I wanna see this new pipe in person. Up close and personal. Looks real good!!

Hey Sand you gonna give some dune lessons?

mike

Sandstorm

#13 Post by Sandstorm »

You will just have to wait and see... Dumont intimidated me. Not the actuall bowling, but on how steep the dunes were on both sides. Our dunes are very very technical. SA's is very very easy since everything is sooooo big and sweeping. Glamis= Puppy Chow, nothing hard at all, but not as easy at SA's.. I'm gonna try and get Buddah to go. He is the true king of leading a fast and furious pace.. Fair weather riders will struggle to keep up..

badvox

#14 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by Sandstorm
You will just have to wait and see... Dumont intimidated me. Not the actuall bowling, but on how steep the dunes were on both sides. Our dunes are very very technical. SA's is very very easy since everything is sooooo big and sweeping.  Glamis= Puppy Chow, nothing hard at all, but not as easy at SA's.. I'm gonna try and get Buddah to go. He is the true king of leading a fast and furious pace.. Fair weather riders will struggle to keep up..

Hey ya know what I am glad you said that about Dumont. I thought it was just me being scared of those razorbacks. :cry:
My heart was about to pop out of my chest on those. There was one in particular that I swear I was gonna die man. ha ha ha

Whooo Hooo

~mike

Mjollnir

#15 Post by Mjollnir »

I may be in. Hey badvox, know anywhere I could store my trailer in your neck of the woods between Christmas and the Feb ride?

Marc

Smitty911

Dumont isn't that steep!!!

#16 Post by Smitty911 »

At Glamis you need to spit hard from the top of a dune to hit at the base. Dumont you can just drool.

Looking forward to it. Doug has my motor back in the frame and it only arrived this morning. (See thread about UPS)

Smitty

badvox

#17 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by Mjollnir
I may be in. Hey badvox, know anywhere I could store my trailer in your neck of the woods between Christmas and the Feb ride?

Marc

The place I store mine at has plenty of spaces. Its pricey down here though. Some have told me its downright shocking. :-)

I'll get the number for ya.

Or wait I remember seeing a place right near glamis too. Its right off of 78 and only about 10 miles from the dunes.

Ill post the other number in a bit after I find it.

mike

badvox

rv storage

#18 Post by badvox »

I dont know if this url will cut it so here is the hard data for ya.

Murrieta Creek Boat & RV Storage
(951) 698-8577
25698 Adams Ave
Murrieta, CA 92562

Ill see if I can find the one near glamis too.

http://www.google.com/local?hl=en&lr=lang_...147385311651170

badvox

Re: Dumont isn't that steep!!!

#19 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by Smitty911
Dumont you can just drool.

Smitty [/B]

Drool nothin I was shakin!! :eek:

mike

fig

#20 Post by fig »

Marc-

PM petpool on the other site. He keeps his motorhome at Octillo year around.