Who's gonna get spanked come June

Buddah77

Who's gonna get spanked come June

#1 Post by Buddah77 »

Who's making the trip to LS Utah come june you Cannondale riders?

Sent the head off the Yoshi to DAB to work his magic plus a few other tricks.

Hope you guys are ready when you get here. Gonna blow those Dale stickers right off your plastic.

So if you guy's don't want to see my fat a#% going up the hill,
( scary thouht hah ) better get wrenching on the Dales now.

I'm sure I'll have another ride by then as well.

It'll be fun to ride with you guy's again

:clap:

J. Delaney

#2 Post by J. Delaney »

Wait a second! I don't have stickers on my plastic! And I got my case welded up so I don't have to keep adding water!

timbomoose

#3 Post by timbomoose »

Hey my stickers are already falling off.If they come off anymore it'll give me an excuse for new decals:D Learned alot since last time,tires, gearing,tuning.Last time had stock box and dynoed 43hp at begining of runs right after the dunes and at the end got 51.4hp from some tuning, also have bigger faster things since then.Hope you have lots of magic tricks you might need it.lol. Hope to make it out again this year was a blast last time and Henry couldn't have been a better host!Was also cool watchin your suzy get the air time!:head:

haydug

#4 Post by haydug »

I'm also gonna try by hardest to make this trip. Although I'll be bringing a sleeper with me, and also a dale. H***, I might even throw the yamaha in the trailer as well.

******: Start planning, I need a co-driver to make it Jess's. Then, you guys can have at it, and I'll nap. :drink:

Buddah77

#5 Post by Buddah77 »

It will be great to see all you guy's make the trip :head:

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

We all need a big bus or motor home could start in W.V. go up into DC and get the Maine guys. Come through OHand get PA then over to IL for them and WI.Then down for Ark,Miss and texas then Utah and up to Oregon.biggrin.gif Wouldnt that be cool!Haydug I hope you come too to show Buddah some really big air!Just not with another Suzuki(KFX)!

Sandstorm

#7 Post by Sandstorm »

It won't be the weekend of the 17th in June.. It will be the week before or after. We have our first AMA Superbike race coming to the country's newest and biggest track in the land at 4.5 miles.. Unless of course you guys want to spend Sat and Sunday watching Mladin, Yates, Spies, Bostrom, Duhamel, ect..

jesshamner

#8 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by haydug

******:  Start planning, I need a co-driver to make it Jess's. Then, you guys can have at it, and I'll nap. :drink:

How did I get pulled into this? I'd hate to have to go out there and show those western folk how to ride on their own turf.

Sandstorm

#9 Post by Sandstorm »

Originally posted by timbomoose
Hey my stickers are already falling off.If they come off anymore it'll give me an excuse for new decals:D Learned alot since last time,tires, gearing,tuning.Last time had stock box and dynoed 43hp at begining of runs right after the dunes and at the end got 51.4hp from some tuning, also have bigger faster things since then.Hope you have lots of magic tricks you might need it.lol. Hope to make it out again this year was a blast last time and Henry couldn't have been a better host!Was also cool watchin your suzy get the air time!:head:

Tim if you clean some of that mud off your quad it could be good for another hp..:drink:

Buddah77

#10 Post by Buddah77 »

Originally posted by cannondale27
We all need a big bus or motor home could start in W.V. go up into DC and get the Maine guys. Come through OHand get PA then over to IL for them and WI.Then down for Ark,Miss and texas then Utah and up to Oregon.biggrin.gif Wouldnt that be cool!Haydug I hope you come too to show Buddah some really big air!Just not with another Suzuki(KFX)!

Heck, that won't be hard to accomplish. My wife can out jump me.

She has no idea what I'm doing to her Yoshi right now. Boy, is she in for a surprise when she opens up the throttle for the first time rolleyes.gif