Final date for Glamis trip in Feb???

Sandstorm

Final date for Glamis trip in Feb???

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

I was thinking about the dates over the holidays for the ride. There is probably some Redneck fans that want to attend the ride. The Daytona 500 is the third weekend in Feb so I'm thinking the last weekend in Feb for the Glamis trip. The second weekend is out due to a Worcs race that some guys who would like to attend both.. The Supercross series should be wrapping up the west coast rounds also.. Please chime in for this date as I am trying to be considerate for all.. I will be down there for three or four days arriving late firday night after my 12hr drive..

Mjollnir

#2 Post by Mjollnir »

Last weekend in Feb is OK with me, I'm planning on being there for probably at least 5 days, arriving Wednesday morning, leaving Sunday sometime.

Marc

Mjollnir

#3 Post by Mjollnir »

So who is going on this trip? I need to get dates fimed up to make arrangements at work...

Marc

badvox

Sounds good...

#4 Post by badvox »

Sounds good to me. San Diego Supercross is Feb 11 so thats clear.

Ill pencil it in

Smitty911

Should be ready

#5 Post by Smitty911 »

SOunds good to me.

Smitty

Sandstorm

#6 Post by Sandstorm »

The last weekend in Feb is the date.. I will probably leave on a Thursday and get down there about night fall.. I will come home on Monday or Tuesday. The owner of dunereview.com is coming down along w/ some guys from Co and AZ on other makes. The more the better.. Buddah is coming down on his Yoshi 450z and his new 06 450 Quadracer.. We (dunereview website) decided to let Wyoduner pick the spot. He goes often and knows the best spot for a large group. It seems to be that quiet and less dust are the choices by most. I am more into the riding and the people I'm w/ then watching or being where the circus is..

Mjollnir

#7 Post by Mjollnir »

I will probably arrive on the 18th or 19th and be there all week, leaving on the morning of Sunday, Feb 26th.

Hopefully there will be some slower riders in the group - as of February, it will be a year since I've ridden! I'm gonna be SORE!

Marc

Sandstorm

#8 Post by Sandstorm »

Dunes= moderation. C27, Timbo and, Wisetech went crazy in Utah and Idaho in the first two days and paid the price the rest of the tirp..

Mjollnir

#9 Post by Mjollnir »

Yep, that's the truth. All I ride is sand, so I know the deal. I just don't ride it nearly enough! Must be the 1, 2, and 4 year olds that keep me at home! sad.gif

badvox

Uh

#10 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by Mjollnir Hopefully there will be some slower riders in the group
Marc [/B]

Was someone calling me? :eek: