Final date for Glamis trip in Feb???

Mjollnir

#21 Post by Mjollnir »

Originally posted by Josh
I don't have my Blaze anymore but met a few of you at the ride last year and would like to go again. I think that Roadrunner at the end of Gecko road would probably be a better spot and easier to rope off if someone gets there early in the week.

Roadrunner is quiet? Wow, not what I've heard. Main problem with Roadrunner is it fills up fast. I'll be arriving ON President's day, going to be slim pickin's.

Hey Mike, I meant to ask if you could save me some room if you get there on the 17th.

Marc

Josh

#22 Post by Josh »

Originally posted by Mjollnir
Roadrunner is quiet? Wow, not what I've heard. Main problem with Roadrunner is it fills up fast. I'll be arriving ON President's day, going to be slim pickin's.

Hey Mike, I meant to ask if you could save me some room if you get there on the 17th.

Marc

Presidents day will probably be packed. However, after that everyone will probably clear out and Roadrunner will be quite empty. I only live about 2hrs from Glamis and make many day trips or just sleep in the truck and that is where I usually go. I am up for wherever the group decides, just let me know what to look out for.

Josh

Josh

#23 Post by Josh »

Originally posted by azcannon
looks nice

Thanks Brian... too bad I had to resize the pic so much and lost alot of pic quality. I hope to see you out there. Did you get the Blaze setup the way you wanted it?

azcannon

#24 Post by azcannon »

almost, I am waiting on mu lazy butt to work on the head which was good I just want to shim the springs and such then its reassemble time, I have been working on my other one more and selling dirtbikes so its been a low priority. just got a set of hipers for it though!!!

Mjollnir

#25 Post by Mjollnir »

Originally posted by azcannon
almost, I am waiting on mu lazy butt to work on the head which was good I just want to shim the springs and such then its reassemble time, I have been working on my other one more and selling dirtbikes so its been a low priority. just got a set of hipers for it though!!!

Yeah Brian, you have one other priority in particular right now! smile.gif

Marc

azcannon

#26 Post by azcannon »

Hey have you got a plan on the map for that motor Marc ? when we get er all done it will need some map work.

Mjollnir

#27 Post by Mjollnir »

I wasn't sure what you guys were planning on doing on that front. I know there are some maps floating around that should work...

Marc

azcannon

#28 Post by azcannon »

I know I can get the motor together, ryan can get it in the quad and all ready to go, we can do a throttle cal and throw in a map but you might want to pick one unless you can change maps anytime you want.

Mjollnir

#29 Post by Mjollnir »

I'm going to try to get it added to my D&M before I head down there.

Thanks,
Marc