Some Glamis pics

Sandstorm

Some Glamis pics

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

Nothing fancy.. Rails coming down from China Wall..

Sandstorm

#2 Post by Sandstorm »

The crowd is gathered around Krash's bro in law puking oil into airbox. Next to him is a hillshooting YFZ that just got beat by my quad. He has a +6 swingarm and a 15 shot of NOS.. He's looking to see why he just got beat.. LOL The silver bullet next to my quad,, Mr. Athena..

Sandstorm

#3 Post by Sandstorm »

China Wall. About 60ft shorter then Choke Cherry Hill and 6% less grade.. The thing about Choke Cherry in Idaho is the sand is that wind blown stuff that blows off the tops of dunes.. Choke Cherry has this really soft stuff all the way up which makes it so challenging.. That's my ripped flag. Thats what to much SPEED does!!! biggrin.gif :hammer: :wow

cdaleman440

#4 Post by cdaleman440 »

Nice
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

Sandstorm

#5 Post by Sandstorm »

Wyoduner has video of me and Buddah racing up Oldsmobile Ant Hill.. When he posts it I will link to it.. Not sure what quads we were riding as we switched so many times..

wanablaze

#6 Post by wanablaze »

Good pics, thanx for sharing.

I've got an itch to go duning now!:mad:

Sage

#7 Post by Sage »

nice pics.

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

Oldsmobile ant Hill:clap:

Mjollnir

#9 Post by Mjollnir »

Where's that YFZ? I don't remember it. I see Chance, Krash, the Yoshi, one of the Banshees that was with us, the Chippie's Raptor, then Brad's Banshee, my dale, the new Zuki, Athena, and you.

Marc

Sandstorm

#10 Post by Sandstorm »

Oh I thought he was on the end.. He was after I raced him for the third time.. He was looking at his motor.. I'm not sure why?? Well I know why LOL He just go beat by a TKA or something like that..biggrin.gif:usa

Videos will be up at dunereview sometime Sat afternoon..