4 New Glamis videos

Sandstorm

#11 Post by Sandstorm »

lmao..biggrin.gif

MyCannibal

#12 Post by MyCannibal »

o....next time i'm out i'll take some pics of the cliffs we climb here in Ohio.

Sandstorm

#13 Post by Sandstorm »

The hill the video was taken on is just a drag racing hill called Oldsmobile Hill. People at Glamis think it's the shiat, people in Utah laugh at it. I can pull this little hill in Utah in 3rd at redline. Here's our cliff. It's made of Utah sand (600vertical feet)and called Sand Mtn.. You can't compare a Hill to a Mtn..:wow We lose approx 15% in power due to our dunes being at 5000ft..

MyCannibal

#14 Post by MyCannibal »

now thats more like it!..but i was talking cliffs....they have lips near the top of the cliff that make u sky high......we call'em cliffy 1, cliffy 2, cliffy 3, etc....u actually jump about three quarters of the way up the cliff and land over the top....takes some pretty big ***** if you know what i mean....

cannondale27

#15 Post by cannondale27 »

Ever watch those ones where they catch the guys who dont make it with a big hook?Those cliffs take balls for sure.We have some along Lake Michigan but thee Mtn in Utah will test your motor BIG TIME.Only the big boys can actually upshift through all the gears.Since we were there I have talked to others who have gone there and all agree it is the biggest test of power and such.I think its why Henry moved to Utah.Your originally from NewYork right Sandstorm.

Sandstorm

#16 Post by Sandstorm »

Yup my ego moved me here.. We have a 350hp Hyabusa Banshee coming here for Easter from California. He runs a turbo and a 25 shot of NOS..He's gonna try and tops K&T's 93mph mark.. He won't!! Nobody beats K&T on their turf and they don't need forced air either...

MyCannibal

#17 Post by MyCannibal »

350 hp...holy****!!!..that things gonna blow!....by the way...whats K&T?

Sandstorm

#18 Post by Sandstorm »

K&T is a mega high hp Banshee builder.. www.ktperformance.com

Heres a video I made 5 yrs ago.. 5th video down on this page up Utahs Sand Mtn..

http://www.ktperformance.com/vids.asp

cannondale27

#19 Post by cannondale27 »

Some of the rails must be faster than that?I mean at what point does it just become some stupid contest?A bike motor in a quad which never had a motor like that is kinda different game.Someone could take a plane and fly up the hill at easily 300mph!You know what I mean?I have been beat by 4wd sanddragger jeep with Big Block,Nitrous and huge paddles.Who cares?

Sandstorm

#20 Post by Sandstorm »

I totally agree. Kind of why I wanted to stay at 450cc.. Speed becomes a money game.. K&T does enter alot of sanctioned sand drag events.. That's what they like to do,, go fast, very fast..