Roll call for Glamis Feb 8th-11th

Sandstorm

#21 Post by Sandstorm »

Well that's good it was a simple fix. Riding was great.. A bit chewed up but Sunday was smooth.. Great to meet other Dalers!! Met three more at China Wall around 2pm sunday by total accident, Wendy, Genie and I forgot the third<< sorry about that.. Genie wanted to race me,, sooooo of course I did. I actually got beat by a couple lenghts. She was running 14-44 and me 13-42 so her top speed was faster and since we were both at redline in 3rd she edged me out.. She raced the Athena also.. Very very close race but Genie won.. My gf just can't through the whoops. We have both these on video and will post in a few days..

Rayspeed is one heall of a good bowler and leader. Nice job RAY!!!! He picked great lines..

So over to Olds Ant Hill we go.. I pulled 4th at redline by 1/2 hill and was clicking 5th but could only hold my speed. The Gliders were working extremely well.. I raced some very hopped up Shees w/ +6 swingarms.. I didn't try my hardest off the start and that was a mistake.. I got beat, but I would of made it closer if I could of done it again. Got it on helmet cam..

Smitty was a crack-up as usual.. Marcos' wife rode very well!! Met Normal Z from 400central. He is a class act. Met Yamadjs08, Surf2Snow, and Fig.. Nice to put faces w/ names now.. Pics and vids coming in a few day so be patient..

rayspeed

#22 Post by rayspeed »

Hey Tim... Glad that it turned out to be something simple, if we would have known that I am pretty sure that I had a puller and a key or two back at camp! Bet you didnt know that you would get a tech inspection as soon as you unloaded did you? Guess we missed that weak key!

Good to see you again Fig, hope you get healed up soon and better than ever and we can ride again.

Henry, thanks for the generous compliment! I will try to get together a crew and take up the offer to ride in your back yard sometime after I get the new motor together.

Everybody mark your calander for next year as I really liked the timing on this trip! Seems that the weekend before presidents all of the crazy people are home gearing up for the free for all! So I for one will be there again next year!
Hope to see you all there and a few more!
Ray

fig

#23 Post by fig »

It was good seeing everyone again, and meeting Henry. I'll go ahead and put in my reservation for next year! Gimpy or not next February (2/8, 2/9, and 2/10).

Thanks guys,

Allen