Time for more Monsters

Sandstorm

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

Off to the rollercoaster show in Idaho on Aug 10-13..

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

You SUCK!! Dang I want to go!!!even have new tires to try and nowhere to use them.Well Henry and gang you win by default this year.We arent going to make it.Gotta do it in spring though.

Idahocannibal

#3 Post by Idahocannibal »

We will have to hook up this time, get ahold of me when it gets a little closer.

Sandstorm

#4 Post by Sandstorm »

I will..

C27 if you guys want to come here again it's better to do Utah in the fall and Idaho in the spring-June. Our (Utah) sand stays wet in the spring. In the fall it is so dry that any rain that falls gets sucked right up after three months of 90-105 temps. First week in October is ideal.. On another note if you guys really want to see how fast the Dales are agaisnt the wests best come out to Utah on Easter.. All the heavy artillary from around the west will be out in full force up the Face of Sand Mtn. I have another tip for hillshooting that makes you just ever so slightly faster..

They are doing DS days at LS, Utah on Labor Day. I'm hearing Can Am is going to show up and mingle w/ the DS owners as well as some engine builders who pump up the Bombs....

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

I am going to try putting in for a leave of absence but didnt get it last time I tried.2days vacation left till Jan 1st!Dont know where they all went but had alot of fun burning them up.
Henry only quads I am interested in beating up on are your Suzuki's!
Other than that just hanging out and bowling is worth the trip.