Silver Lake Sand Dune Trip

timbomoose

#1 Post by timbomoose »

Have to say the Silver lake Sand Dune trip was a blast!.The Dunes were not as big as the ones out west but just as much fun.Here's a breakdown of the trip with pics.Got everything loaded up on the trailer.Time to give the toyota a workout 5 quads!

Snowprophet1 giving the final check before leaving.

timbomoos

#2 Post by timbomoos »

Just ready to leave and animalscannibal is pissed! Someone stepped on his glassed that he left on the ground!

timbomoose

#3 Post by timbomoose »

Minutes before hazzmatt comments on how his buckles on his riding boots were a little noisy so he squirted a little wd40 and no more noise. One problem solved, but Tom's glasses still remain a mistery.

timbomoos

#4 Post by timbomoos »

After several hrs. on the road snowprophet1 lets us know that we are here!

What a veiw! Can't wait to do some riding!

SWWWEEETTT!

timbomoose

#5 Post by timbomoose »

What do ya know the wisconson boys!

timbomoos

#6 Post by timbomoos »

Animalscannibal was getting pretty eager to do some riding and said "Come on guys! Lets get those poles on and do some dancing!" Timbo and Donny misunderstood him and thought he said lets do some pole dancing while at the same time Steve(c27) was also tired and misunderstood him and did some pole dancing with his truck!

Not a good start for the wisconson boys!

timbomoose

#7 Post by timbomoose »

Out of the corner my eye I saw Wistech telling newcdale02(Patrick) that the Saint Anthonies Special was going to take down my 495. Even newcdale02 wasn't buying that story!

timbomoos

#8 Post by timbomoos »

By now everyone was getting wrestless. Wanablaze was firing up his engine and over the roar you could here C27 say "LETS ROCK!!!" You're going down ruby, hard core hub, rubicon!! Too bad rubicon was too much of a wussbag and made a challenge that he never showed up for. It was probably less embarassing for him that way. I too would have enjoyed giving him an asswooping!

RIDETIME!!

timbomoose

#9 Post by timbomoose »

Before we had a chance animalscannibal was already gone. All you could see was a cloud of sand with a faint view of the cannondale symbol. Is this guy really 51? I don't buy it because he rides like he's 15!! This guy truely lives up to his name!!

timbomoos

#10 Post by timbomoos »

With Tom(animalscannibal)gone, Hazzmatt quickless jumped ahead and gave us a lesson on how to really ride the dunes. This guy's a natural duner and wanted every woop,hill,and jump he could find!