St. Anthonys

67z400

#1 Post by 67z400 »

I just got back from st. anthonys and let me tell you what, I'm in love with that place. I met a ton of people and they tell me that its better than glamis, just the party scene isn't as big. I can tell a ton of stories about the place, but I'm dead tired right now.... OH, yeah, I took my video camera and mounted it to my bumper and got some wicked footage. I'm workin on transfering it to my computer and making a dvd soon. Let me know if anyone is interested. I may make a few extras. I'll tell more stories later.

Side note: I just got rid of my camed/piped Z400 for my speed and I am in love biggrin.gif

Sandstorm

#2 Post by Sandstorm »

I go to SA's twice a year and yes it is better then Glamis. Great video's on www.dunereview.com of SA's..

67z400

#3 Post by 67z400 »

On a side note: I blew up my cannondale while at St. Anthonys. However, I had my Z with me and rode that for the last few days. My Z ran great out there. I made it up choke cherry with my Z400. biggrin.gif

Sand_Blaster

#4 Post by Sand_Blaster »

I'm deing to go back to SA's oneday. Glad you had fun even though your Speed broke down.
Once you get it updated it will be a great reliable ride!
Good Luck.

Sandstorm

#5 Post by Sandstorm »

I pull Choke in 3rd w/ 21" tires at about 3/4 throttle w/ 14-44 gearing which is basically the stock ratio..