Glamis in February!

yamadjs08

#31 Post by yamadjs08 »

QUOTE (Sandstorm @ Dec 16 2006, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I might make this trip so keep this topic alive.. I can bring four or five sets of paddles I currently own.

Very cool! Id love to ride with another dale. Any idea when you will know for sure whether you can make it or not?

Sandstorm

#32 Post by Sandstorm »

Not sure. Probably a last minute decision. I need to see if anybody else want s to go in my group to help offset the costs..

surf2snow1

#33 Post by surf2snow1 »

So are you guys still on for this ride in feb?

Sandstorm

#34 Post by Sandstorm »

I have a pet that is very sick. I didn't plan for this. I would like to come but don't think it's gonna happen.. I would say the animal is gonna have to be put down in the next two weeks or probably later this week, I'm not sure... If it doesn't get put down I certainly can't leave it alone.. I still want to come, but none of my friends wants to go so I'd have to absorb the whole cost. Let me see what happens here later this week.. I'd like some warm air. We haven't hit 27 for two weeks..

rayspeed

#35 Post by rayspeed »

I will be going the weekend of feb 10th.. Arriving late thrusday and leaving late sunday or afternoon monday.
Four dales and lots of spare parts!
Ray

yamadjs08

#36 Post by yamadjs08 »

We are still going. Let me know what happens Sandstorm, I hate putting pets down but sometimes its the best. Rayspeed I should see you on Thursday and probably Friday. But I'm not sure exactly when we are leaving. Probably Friday sometime. Hopefully we can get some riding in, it would be awesome to ride with some other Cannondales. If it were me and my dad going down we would definitely take a trailer full of dales, but since I'm carpooling I'll be the only one out of our group.

Thing that sucks is that we are probably loading up this weekend and I haven't even broken my motor in yet. We have around 5-6 inches of snow on the ground and I can't get it out of my driveway even. So I'm thinking I'm probably going to have to load it up and go break it in on some gravel roads or something...

Sandstorm

#37 Post by Sandstorm »

What day are you leaving?? It's a two day drive from Iowa. If I go we are parking at Wash 13.. It's a good spot..

yamadjs08

#38 Post by yamadjs08 »

QUOTE (Sandstorm @ Jan 23 2007, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What day are you leaving?? It's a two day drive from Iowa. If I go we are parking at Wash 13.. It's a good spot..

We are leaving on the 3rd, which is a Saturday. Not exactly sure where we will be camping, I'll find out soon and let you know. We should all exchange cell numbers or something, I'd hate for a bunch of dales to be there and not know about it haha.

Mjollnir

#39 Post by Mjollnir »

QUOTE (yamadjs08 @ Jan 23 2007, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We are leaving on the 3rd, which is a Saturday. Not exactly sure where we will be camping, I'll find out soon and let you know. We should all exchange cell numbers or something, I'd hate for a bunch of dales to be there and not know about it haha.

Hey, how long are you going to be there, all week?

Marc

yamadjs08

#40 Post by yamadjs08 »

Will be there until Friday...