Fastest atv ever!!

Sandstorm

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

This quad has set every mph record on any hill out west. K&T did 94mph on their Crankenstein w/ 175-185 rwhp on our hill. The Busashee w/ a turbo and NOS and 550rwhp did 104mph on our hill last fall..

I can't seem to download the pic.. Sorry..

J. Delaney

#2 Post by J. Delaney »

That's just sic!

383astro

#3 Post by 383astro »

I have a stretched 250r with a CBR600 engine with 40hp nitrous. About 125 hp total. I was clocked at 98 mph on a sand drag track (not in the 300 ft of course, more like about 400-450 feet). I got 82 in the Heavy beast in the 300. It needs regeared and I could probably get 110 out of it top speed. Havent touched it in a year though since I got my dale. It just sitting with a dead battery and old gas and probably a couple of flats.

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Speed1b got 80mph in 300ft I believe.Fastest clocked speed on a Dale so far I think.Not bad for a single!

Are you guys seeing any pics in sandstorms post?

383astro

#5 Post by 383astro »

Not seeing the pics. What all is done to speed1b dale to make it so fast?

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

Timbo porting,Falicon Crank,aluminum axle and lots of light wieght tricks.Was done on dirt with knobby tires as far as I know also.Will look around for post.Talk to him he is very helpful.

Oops sorry it was 500ft 82 mph.Still fastest documented I have ever seen on a dale.

Screen Name: Speed 1B
Favorite Track: Blair-Bedford
Type of Racing: Dirt Drags
Bike: 02 Speed

Ive been drag racing since i was about 14 years old when i started on a Yamaha Blaster. Ever since then ive been hooked and really enjoy it. A couple of my friends and i started really getting into it but our local tracks shut down and i got out of racing when i started college. My Cannondale sat for 2 years and last year i decided that i wanted to get back into racing and really take it seriously. With the help of Timbo i built a very competitve full blown drag quad. Along with Tim i got lots of help from my local shop Full Throttle X-Trems, Maz, Scott at Champion Motorsports, Scooter, the rider support program at Falicon, and most importantly my dad. Without him i could have never done as well as i did. The motor is a 478 Falicon with a Timbo head and intake mods. The chasis includes a 1-off Chromoly tube swingarm, and an RPM drag axle. My best time last year was a 6.7 second pass at 82 mph in 500 feet. Lots of changes are in the works right now and we hope to make the bike conserably faster for next season. I greatly appriciate the nomination.

kdeal

#7 Post by kdeal »

Remember, Sand's posts were going up hill in the sand for a measured distance. BIG DIFFERENCE, over flat land.

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

Yea but he doesnt show any Cannondale times.Really big difference biggrin.gif

Hint:Cmon Sandstorm run it at one of those events!

Sandstorm

#9 Post by Sandstorm »

No sand drags here at all.. Sucks really!! The KBR guys are trying to pull permits for running the Face of Sand Mtn in a full fledged hillshooting event. Takes a year to get permits and insurance.. Maybe it will happen maybe it won't. The BLM owns Little Sahara so it's up to them.. I know the Busa/shee will come and K&T and Dennis Packard will be waiting.. I hear K&T has a triple w/ 250hp. The 2 smokes get out of the whole much faster so the Busa will loose.. Our hill..

The same hill w/ about a 800hp rail going up.. Crank it up and watch the roost!!! I'd say this was about 75mph..

http://media.putfile.com/Rail-roost

K&T liked my video so much they put it on their site. Crankenstein w/ 175rwhp at Sand Mtn.. They did 86mph on this run..
http://www.ktperformance.com/vids.asp

Got it!!

cannondale27

#10 Post by cannondale27 »

Now thats a Weapon!