More Glamis vids

Sandstorm

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

WOW Genie can ride. She's one of the three we met by accident at China Wall....I was geared for Olds so I was really rapped out in third up China. Could of went from a 42 rear to 44 and pulled 4th at redline...The bottom of this page

http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....56&#entry579656

thedeatons

#2 Post by thedeatons »

Great vids... I wish people would not curse on tape... Here I am showing my four year old some cool Dale vids, and the dude says Holy S***... So, she has to ask me what that means and repeat it about four times... I guess I have to preview EVERYTHING... sigh...

On another note, I didn't realize the Athena was that close in speed, is she geared differently?

Sandstorm

#3 Post by Sandstorm »

Actually Normalz is a military guy for 20yrs.. I didn't hear him swear really at all on the trip. Very class act guy and is the most respected member on the Z400central forum by far.. He was surprised I guess at what he saw.. I was too since I got beat!!! LOL No mercy on the starts next time.. Buddah criticized me and says a race is a race so shred them!!! Genie you are an excellent rider and you deserve credit so props to YOU!!!

Genie said her Dale (CP 450cc) pulls China like a freight train in 3rd. She said w/ her same gearing when she shifts to 4th on Olds Ant Hill it falls on its face. I was shifting into 5th up Olds so gearing for one hill can kill you on another.. The Athena was geared all wrong for China Wall. It can run another 3-4mph faster, but it was geared for Olds not China.. Mr Athena has awaken many Cannondale out of thier comas!!! My Dale and Athena both run 8 paddle Gliders. You'll see how the Athena just revs and revs and the tires are a big reason why..

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Hey Sandstorm when are you coming over here?Silverlake for dragging and Dunbar for trails.Make a week of it.Put quad in truck and head over this summer.