Oregon Dunes with the Deatons

cannondale27

#31 Post by cannondale27 »

The left side dipstick is for transmission.It takes about 3/4qt.Engine oil is dipstick below headlight cover.It takes 1.5 qts MAX.

Glamis#2

#32 Post by Glamis#2 »

Thanks for all the advice.I changed the oil and plug and everything seems to be good now.I did notice it is cutting out a little at the top of the powerband though?It starts easily now.

Have any of you been to pismo lately.We took my truck just on the beach yesterday and couldnt believe how crowded it was!When is the least crowded time to go Id like to take my family.

thedeatons

#33 Post by thedeatons »

You might try Sand Mt. instead, simply because it is bigger and less crowded in winter months. We will be going starting in October..... Pismo has been restricted to such a small area now, and the riding is MUCH better at Sand Mt....

Try using Red Line Lightweight Shock Proof in the tranny. It is awesome. Good luck with the Glamis!!!

Sandstorm

#34 Post by Sandstorm »

Wow sounds like you guys had fun.. I am heading to Sa's in two weeks. Haven't ridden in almost three months..

cdsracer

#35 Post by cdsracer »

Sand,

We'll probably be taking a Sa's trip in the next couple of months. It would be cool to hook up with you!!