Anybody hitting up Glamis?

yamadjs08

#1 Post by yamadjs08 »

Well my sister moved to Vegas a few months ago and we are going to down to stay there for Xmas.

We will be there for like 3 weeks and will be riding at Coral Pink Dunes in Utah for a day, Dumont Dunes for a day and then Glamis for a couple days. Will any of you guys be riding any of these places on specific dates? I'm not sure what days we are going where, but I will try to post exact dates as soon as I know...

I'll be sure to take tons of pictures also, I can't wait, riding sand is all I've thought about all year...! cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif

Oh and I have another dune trip planned for May, about 20 local Iowans are making a trek to Idaho for St. Anthonys!

rayspeed

#2 Post by rayspeed »

Hoping to be there late on the 26th or afternoon of the 27th and staying until Sunday or it gets too hectic and packed in for new years.
Will be at Gordens Well... Went there a couple weekends ago and really liked it, close to the drags and test hill and lots of big bowls there that are not as tracked up as the north end, and vendors there if you need anything.
Directions...
Gordons Well exit off of I-8. Go north. At "T", go right; follow the road past dumpsters and over the canal. Pay station is just past the canal. Stay on the campground, but follow the canal east to the vender row. Once you get to the end of the venders, turn north and go approximately ???? mile.
Ray

yamadjs08

#3 Post by yamadjs08 »

Sweet, sounds good. Hopefully we can meet up with you. I'll be sure to post whats up.

jesshamner

#4 Post by jesshamner »

I'm very jealous.