The last hurray june dune ride.

thedeatons

#21 Post by thedeatons »

Yah, sorry, I try to kep things a little more realistic by using first names....

ozarkdaler

#22 Post by ozarkdaler »

That is fine it just threw me off.

#13atk

#23 Post by #13atk »

Yeah, I am still going, but I am probably just going to dry camp at desert oasis. Save the extra money for race gas.....
I am heading down on thursday and stay till monday.

thedeatons

#24 Post by thedeatons »

Do you need to reserve for that?

Timbo said he has a 5-10% chance of going....

67z400

#25 Post by 67z400 »

I'm interested! St. Anthonys is one of best places I've ever ridden at. What are the dates?

thedeatons

#26 Post by thedeatons »

The first page says it all!! Read through to find out the dates, where our reservations are (there are a few campgrounds so make sure ya get in the same one!!) and how long we will be there.... smile.gif

wistech

#27 Post by wistech »

Looks like I have an issue. My buddies brother lost his job because his boss died. Now he has a new job and has to go 3 months before he can take a vacation. mad.gif They wont go without each other so now I am stuck. i told him he should have stayed unemployed for a while . This whole trip was based on those 2 going. Id still go anyway but it may not be a weeklong thing. And I will need someone else to step up for the trip. I dont enjoy 24 straight driving by myself.

67z400

#28 Post by 67z400 »

QUOTE (Wistech @ May 14 2008, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks like I have an issue. My buddies brother lost his job because his boss died. Now he has a new job and has to go 3 months before he can take a vacation. mad.gif They wont go without each other so now I am stuck. i told him he should have stayed unemployed for a while . This whole trip was based on those 2 going. Id still go anyway but it may not be a weeklong thing. And I will need someone else to step up for the trip. I dont enjoy 24 straight driving by myself.

Depending on where you live and if I can get off work for a few days maybe we can ride together, save a little gas money?! Shoot me a pm

thedeatons

#29 Post by thedeatons »

Start bribing Timbo.... He said he may do it but gas money sucks.... We can put you guys up when you come out if you want to just cruise out quickly in a truck with no towing....

Sand_Blaster

#30 Post by Sand_Blaster »

I'm going next year to st. anthony's for sure. lol I know pointless to post that but oh well.