C-Dale vs Raptor @ Utahs Sand Mtn..

Sandstorm

C-Dale vs Raptor @ Utahs Sand Mtn..

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

www.dunereview.com
In the LS, Utah section
I was on my brothers Speed w/ no paddles and it was a girl riding the Raptor who weighed about a 100lbs. I weigh 190 w/ gear. This is before we got the Speed's throttle bodie ordeal figured out.. The Raptor was piped..

LapTraffic

#2 Post by LapTraffic »

You're right, that banshee really ate em up, pretty funny smile.gif

Sandgod, you didnt have paddles on that thing?

It's kindof hard to tell from the video but is that you screaming out in front, then the raptor passes andthen stalls right at the lip of the hill and you pass on the right?

Man, I cant believe you did that without paddles

Sandstorm

#3 Post by Sandstorm »

I wasn't running paddles. The Shee is just piped and paddled and the DS is a 760. He hit reserve and died at the top of the hill. I can pull third sometimes and the Ds pulls 4th at redline w/that 760 kit. Shee's rule big hills like that. There's more in the readers ride near the bottom of his page.

danyeo

#4 Post by danyeo »

So that is the DS that stalled? And is that you on the right. WHoever that is on the left made up a LOT of ground.

Sandstorm

#5 Post by Sandstorm »

Ben I can email any video's of Cannondales since I made them.. I don't want to infringe on Wyoduners own vids he made.. It's what makes his site just that.. his.. The 760 caught up to me and so did Wydouner's Banshee. He also weighs a good 250lbs.