LS OK (Waynoka) - Oct. 16-18

svahle

#11 Post by svahle »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Sep 21 2008, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
a small group of friends and i are looking at making it out there in the next month or so. I'll let you know the dates.

Ever figure out what dates you'll be headed to LS OK? Just curious and getting excited about the trip. We'll have two motos (gray/red and red/black) a trick 450r and will be in a tan Chevy extended cab. I've yet to meet anyone from this forum but would like to. Take care.

Shannon

svahle

#12 Post by svahle »

Doesn't seem to be much interest, but just thought I'd bump this up and let everyone know that we will be heading out to LS tomorrow sometime. Looking forward to a great few days of riding. Would love to see more Dalers out there. Take care.

Shannon.

svahle

#13 Post by svahle »

We just got back and had a great time. Both Motos ran flawlessly (as did my friends 450r). Didn't see any other Dales the entire trip. My Moto did suffer a little damage to the front bumper when some fella on a 450r turned right in front of me and I T-boned him. Bent his front right rim, buckled the top right a-arm, bent the right tie rod, snapped the ball joint on the top right a-arm, and left a nasty gash in his radiator. Other than a bent front bumper, my quad had no damage. Fortunately I just missed his right leg and we both walked away without a scratch.

Here are a few pics. I'm on the silver Moto, John is on the red Moto, and Todd is on the 450r

speedracer

#14 Post by speedracer »

Wow,that looks like a blast,good size hills.

svahle

#15 Post by svahle »

QUOTE (speedracer @ Oct 19 2008, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow,that looks like a blast,good size hills.

Yes it is a blast. I've never riden any other dunes so I can't compare their size to any others. I'm told the tallest dunes at LS OK are between 70-80 feet which seems about right just by looking at them. I enjoy the trails as much as anything.

cobradaler

#16 Post by cobradaler »

sorry to here about the wreck, lot of things came up and had a guy come and buy my yfz, but glad to see u had a good time, ive got a stock front bumper u can have jusy pay shipping, and if one of ur buddies are still thinking about a dale ill let this one go for $2500.00 just give me a yell if u still need one.

svahle

#17 Post by svahle »

QUOTE (cobradaler @ Oct 22 2008, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sorry to here about the wreck, lot of things came up and had a guy come and buy my yfz, but glad to see u had a good time, ive got a stock front bumper u can have jusy pay shipping, and if one of ur buddies are still thinking about a dale ill let this one go for $2500.00 just give me a yell if u still need one.

I kept hoping you'd show up, but glad you were able to sell one of the quads. I expect it was a little bitter sweet. As for the bumper, how can I pass up free stuff? wink.gif Just let me know the shipping charges and I'll get you paid. Do you have Paypal? If so, give me the address for the Paypal account. I'll tack on some bucks for your trouble and also to cover the Paypal charges. Thanks so much.

Shannon