LS OK (Waynoka) - Oct. 16-18

svahle

#1 Post by svahle »

We're planning a trip to Little Sahara in Oklahoma Oct. 16-18. I'll have my Moto and a friend will have his too (its currently being shipped from AZ to MO). We'll have a few other guys/quads there too. If anyone will be there let me know. We'll most likely stay in South camp and will be in a 27' toy hauler. Not sure which truck we'll take yet. Take care.

Shannon

67z400

#2 Post by 67z400 »

I went to Little Sahara a few years ago. It's a great time out there. Nothing like the dunes, especially someone who is from the midwest.

Happyboy

#3 Post by Happyboy »

a small group of friends and i are looking at making it out there in the next month or so. I'll let you know the dates. And if you need another quad you don't have to get it shipped in from AZ next time. smile.gif Just give me a shout.

svahle

#4 Post by svahle »

67z400 - LS is definitely a good time. You need to make it back out there some time.

Happy - Yes, let me know when your group is headed that way. Would be great to finally meet someone from cannondaleriders. Also look me up when you have a Dale for sale. I've got a few other friends with some interest in them. Also, I might be in the market for a backup. Take care.

Shannon

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

I have actually been looking at selling my wife's for a while now. Just been too lazy to do anything with it. We just had a kid and I doubt she will ever really ride it again. I have been throwing around the idea of a side by side to her. smile.gif

kdeal

#6 Post by kdeal »

Well if she is really on the fence....You can sell one of my Dales and buy me a side by side...LOL I would love a Razor! No need to convince me though!!!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

jesshamner

#7 Post by jesshamner »

Ken, did you get to ride Lee's RZR at the group ride?

cobradaler

#8 Post by cobradaler »

hey shanon ive got a nice c-dale for sale and i could get it to waynoka ok. on that date, i live about two hours from there used to go down there all the time i even have paddles that i would through in. its in the for sale section under quads and parts.

svahle

#9 Post by svahle »

QUOTE (cobradaler @ Oct 3 2008, 12:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey shanon ive got a nice c-dale for sale and i could get it to waynoka ok. on that date, i live about two hours from there used to go down there all the time i even have paddles that i would through in. its in the for sale section under quads and parts.

Responded to your PM. Thanks.

Shannon

kdeal

#10 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Sep 26 2008, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ken, did you get to ride Lee's RZR at the group ride?

Nah, I wish that I would have. I know he has offered both years he has been there. I heard that Pete had a good time with his kid though. Lee is a good guy, let him know I enjoy his company and he is always welcome at any of our rides.