glamis for thanksgiving

desertbound

#11 Post by desertbound »

QUOTE (Kuma @ Oct 21 2008, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd be up for it too, with Ray's group that would make about 5 or 6 'dales already!

Can't wait. I finally talked Alba's dyno tech into mapping my Power Commander for me. I should have my quad ready to go in a couple weeks. Waiting on harley injectors, and then just buttoning everything up.

rayspeed

#12 Post by rayspeed »

I just talked to Marcos, the guy with three dales and he wants to set a date between halloween and turkey day here soon. His other half likes going to wash 2 so thats where we will be... special thanks to Kuma for showing us that nice little hide away.
Ray

desertbound

#13 Post by desertbound »

Just let me know when and as long as I don't have prior commitments, I'll be there.

jake

#14 Post by jake »

i'm from ohio, so it's gonna be a trip for me, but i'm goin to glamis on thanksgiving regaurdless. i usually ride silver lake, which is great because you can ride right up to the lake, but our season is just ending and not beggining. next summer if ayone's interested in silver lake leat me know and i'll be there.

the only bad thing about silver lake is it's so small comapred to glamis. i think about only 550 acres are actually legal to ride on. very nice place though.

cannondale27

#15 Post by cannondale27 »

Every year we all go.Will have to hook up next year for SilverLake.