Cheesehead Glamis Trip

cannondale27

#201 Post by cannondale27 »

GML took some nice pics.Thanks Gary.Will compile all our pics,vids and send you all a DVD.

Kuma.Not sure if its my imagination or what but we arrived late sat so a night ride was our intro to Glamis.This guy took MyDreamride and I out.Holy Cow!I swear we were going as fast at night as most of the day rides!I will never forget that ride Kuma.Was awesome!You've got to meet Tom Hall.Another crazy oldtimer wink.gif
[attachment=7894:Kuma.jpg]

Class900 in blue.He was bragging about his good looks but I never got a good pic of him!Sure knows how to ride a quad fast.Hey class you think that 5th gear hour long run took a little life off our motor laugh.gif
[attachment=7896:Class900.jpg]

MyDreamride.I can see that either he is getting to be a better rider or I am getting slower because by end of this 9day ride I could not keep his pace much anymore!Thats awesome and nobody got hurt so congrats Mike.
[attachment=7893:MyDreamride.jpg]

Cannondale27.Hey whenever you all see me getting ticked off on here post this pic.This is happiness at its best.
[attachment=7895:Cannondale27.jpg]

Taking a break or we may have been looking for a stray rider.Cant remember but its cool to see a pic like this.
[attachment=7897:BowlingBreak.jpg]

Rayspeed our fearless leader for most of Glamis.This guy like to ride and ride and ride!Thanks man was very appreciated.Best pic I could come up with.Sorry.
[attachment=7898:Rayspeed.jpg]

claas900

#202 Post by claas900 »

Class900 in blue.He was bragging about his good looks but I never got a good pic of him!Sure knows how to ride a quad fast.Hey class you think that 5th gear hour long run took a little life off our motor laugh.gif
[attachment=7896:Class900.jpg]

I don't think I'll ever forget that. We where just making sure our motors where broke in. But I will say I think luck was on my side, last Sat I went to Pismo Beach and 20 min into my ride my steering seem broke. I also spun a flywheel while I was there.

Crazie

#203 Post by Crazie »

QUOTE (claas900 @ Jan 7 2009, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think I'll ever forget that. We where just making sure our motors where broke in. But I will say I think luck was on my side, last Sat I went to Pismo Beach and 20 min into my ride my steering seem broke. I also spun a flywheel while I was there.

So your swiss cheese melted eh? I wonder if that had anything to do with bumps in Glamis? Sucks about the flywheel.

cannondale27

#204 Post by cannondale27 »

Wow glad it didnt happen on the Banzai run.Could have been real ugly at those speeds.Did it just go straight when it broke?

claas900

#205 Post by claas900 »

Naw it cracked in half off a small jump,so I was able to limp back to the truck. It did last a long time,its been so long that I stopped looking it over after a ride. I was also glad the flywheel let go when it did I had a Buddie with me and we weren't to far from the truck. I cant image being in Glamis so far out and it letting go.

claas900

#206 Post by claas900 »

Hey C27 you remember that older guy at Glamis that said he had a 70hp dale. What was the story with him? I never did head what he had to say.

cannondale27

#207 Post by cannondale27 »

Junior.He said he was going to come on here to work out his troubles with his quads.Friendly guy.Ours must be over 70hp since his got beat by that LTR that we were annihalating laugh.gif

Bansheemagz

#208 Post by Bansheemagz »

Well this is my first post on this forum, id like to give thanks to C27 and dreamride, with out them i'd still probably be a pop sickle standing outside my tent in ls-ok. They let us come over and share their extremely huge fire(at one point) with them and had some good storys, great to meet you guys!

cannondale27

#209 Post by cannondale27 »

Awesome! Glad you made it on here. Was great meeting you guys. Hey did you find ATK of Oklahoma yet? Goes to show you what a small world it is. Was trying to get ahold of Travis to ride with us and our camping nieghbors just happened to be from the same town as ATK!

Oh and used motor oil even synthetic Burns really wicked laugh.gif