Cheesehead Glamis Trip

2mike18

#161 Post by 2mike18 »

better bring some of that sand home you'll need the extra weight to get around. laugh.gif

Crazie

#162 Post by Crazie »

I had a blast guys! It was great meeting and riding with everyone! I look forward to doing this again in the future (hint, hint guys).

My trip was cut slightly short, but I'm beat to **** anyways, so I was honestly ready to throw in the towel....but my quad did that first...lol. I didn't fail on me, but I managed to complete an entire ride with no tranny fluid. That's gotta say something!!! I'll post more in another thread once I get to working on it.

m_mcgranahan

#163 Post by m_mcgranahan »

Hey Guys,

It was great to ride with all of you that made it out on Sat. It was a great day and it was nice to ride with other dale owners! Sorry I didn't get to meet the guys from WI, but maybe next time.

God bless...

Mark

Ps. Hey Anthony, how did you loose your tranny oil???

gml1998

#164 Post by gml1998 »

Well I made it home. I had to cut trip short and fly home. Steve and Mike are somewhere between here and there riding who knows where, and having a blast.
To have a playground like Glamis in my backyard would be awesome. Riding with all you guys and in Glamis will truly be my most memorable ATV experience. It was also very cool to see more than one Cannondale in one place and be around so much knowledge about Cannondales.
My thanks to Kuma, Rayspeed, Crazie also to both Toms, Steve and Roy for the hospitality and for watching my back while riding. ( I am a dune newbie). I learned a lot about how to ride in the dunes and came home in one piece.
Also thanks to C27 and Mydreamride for letting me come along on the adventure.
It was nice to meet you also Class900.
I hope to make it back someday with the kids.
Ride safe everyone. Gary

gml1998

#165 Post by gml1998 »

Here's a few more pics.
Group pictures, Steve, Mike, A pic of my Glamis at Glamis. I wonder how many of the Cannondale Glamis' actually made it to Glamis?
The only picture of me is the group picture, I didn't think to have anyone snap any of me. mad.gif

claas900

#166 Post by claas900 »

I do wanna say also it was nice meeting all of you guys. And nice to see more then one dale. Before I left for Glamis I told my wife that I was excited to see more then one dale in one place. I have never been to a group ride and it was great, I think the first time out we had 10 ppl in a long chain? That was great to look back and see that. Once again nice to put a face with the name, tho I'm bad at remembering names I do come around with time. Thanks again everyone.

kdeal

#167 Post by kdeal »

Trust me, you will never forget Cannondale27's name and face!!! laugh.gif

blink.gif

UpsMan

#168 Post by UpsMan »

So who is everyone in the group picture? I know the first two, but thats it.

Kuma

#169 Post by Kuma »

QUOTE (UpsMan @ Dec 31 2008, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So who is everyone in the group picture? I know the first two, but thats it.

I'll take a stab at it:

left to right, C'dale27 (Steve), Mydreamride (Mike), Class900 (Patrick), GML1998 (Gary), Kuma (Bill), Rayspeed (Ray), Crazie (Andrew), and Oregondunner (Steve).

Crazie

#170 Post by Crazie »

QUOTE (Kuma @ Dec 31 2008, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll take a stab at it:

left to right, C'dale27 (Steve), Mydreamride (Mike), Class900 (Patrick), GML1998 (Gary), Kuma (Bill), Rayspeed (Ray), Crazie (Andrew), and Oregondunner (Steve).

Were you calling me Andrew the whole trip? If so, I guess I never paid attention.... laugh.gif ...but it's actually Anthony...that's too funny. I guess it sounded close enough to me. My ears were full of sand and ringing of Cannondale exhausts. laugh.gif