Glamis for MLK day!

Kuma

#1 Post by Kuma »

I'll be headed out for Glamis this weekend, Planning to camp in wash 2.

Rayspeed, Crazie, Desertbound, any of you guys up to it?

Crazie

#2 Post by Crazie »

I'm going to be attempting a motor swap this week, but I'm not sure if I'll time with work or not. I do plan on going to San Diego also. If I get the motor swap done in time, I might be able to plan a little on Friday and Sat morning, but that would be it at best.

I went this past weekend to try squeezing one more ride on the 467, and ended up wearing about 4oz of oil on my right leg laugh.gif

It still runs great, but I really need to get the leak taken care of.

desertbound

#3 Post by desertbound »

I'm waiting on a piston to arrive. I also have work that whole weekend with the monster trucks coming here in San Diego. My next trip will be superbowl weekend.

OregonDuner

#4 Post by OregonDuner »

QUOTE (desertbound @ Jan 12 2009, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm waiting on a piston to arrive. I also have work that whole weekend with the monster trucks coming here in San Diego. My next trip will be superbowl weekend.

I may have a guy interested in a trade for my Banshee and he said something about this weekend. If it wasn't for that I might be game to go ride with you guys. The main problem is that the bike is in Vegas so it would take a long day to meet in Kingman or something.

Here's the bike he has: (04 Kawasaki ZX10R - $6500)
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/mcy/988532752.html

If I sell/trade the Banshee my plan is to get a paddle tire for my WR400 dirtbike. Or maybe pickup a cheap Dale?'

Hmmm..... I wonder if they make a paddle tire for a Kawasaki Ninja?

Let me know when you guys decide to go next.

Steve

Kuma

#5 Post by Kuma »

QUOTE (OregonDuner @ Jan 13 2009, 06:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I may have a guy interested in a trade for my Banshee and he said something about this weekend. If it wasn't for that I might be game to go ride with you guys. The main problem is that the bike is in Vegas so it would take a long day to meet in Kingman or something.

Here's the bike he has: (04 Kawasaki ZX10R - $6500)
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/mcy/988532752.html

If I sell/trade the Banshee my plan is to get a paddle tire for my WR400 dirtbike. Or maybe pickup a cheap Dale?'

Hmmm..... I wonder if they make a paddle tire for a Kawasaki Ninja?
Let me know when you guys decide to go next.
Steve

I think you should get a paddle for the ninja, 'long time ago there was a guy that rode a Vmax with a paddle!

Kuma

#6 Post by Kuma »

We are also planning a ride 1/30/09 through 2/1/09 some of our group will be showing on the night of the 29th.

desertbound

#7 Post by desertbound »

That is when I will be there. 29th - 1st.

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

You guys all suck big time tongue.gif

Nobody deserves to have that much fun.

jniebuhr

#9 Post by jniebuhr »

I will be heading down from Washington state leaving tomorrow will be there Thursday night through Wednesday we will be off gecko rolleyes.gif

Kuma

#10 Post by Kuma »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Jan 13 2009, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You guys all suck big time tongue.gif

Nobody deserves to have that much fun.

Hey now, we have to suffer through this 80+ degree heatwave while you get to have all that fun with your sled laugh.gif