glamis for thanksgiving 2009?

sjstar

#1 Post by sjstar »

hey new to the board but ill do my intro in the other section just wondering if there might be some other cdale riders out there?

rayspeed

#2 Post by rayspeed »

I usually find somewhere else to go on thanksgiving... That place is a mad house that weekend and the sand gets all tore up and beats on you.
If you do go make sure you know the rules and follow them or it will cost you, the law enforcement out there on big weekends is pretty intense with zero tollerance. They will write you a ticket for any infraction no matter how minor it is. They like to think it is for your safety but its all about the money for the state and the numbers to justify as much or more enforcement in the future.

Bill (Kuma) will probably be out at wash 2... I am sure he will chime in.

sjstar

#3 Post by sjstar »

yea its know diff than pismo as far as infraction go i dont think. I have been there before for new years but didnt have any issues.

Kuma

#4 Post by Kuma »

QUOTE (sjstar @ Nov 10 2009, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yea its know diff than pismo as far as infraction go i dont think. I have been there before for new years but didnt have any issues.

I'm headed to Dumont this weekend, I'll be camped up against the first finger ajasent to #7

desertbound

#5 Post by desertbound »

I'll be in Buttercup. In the flats just past midway.