Excellent dune ride footage on virgin sand... to get you pumped

Kuma

#11 Post by Kuma »

QUOTE (67z400 @ Nov 25 2009, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, that video is impressive. Good quality. I would like to know what kind of helmet cam he has.

It looks like one of the gopro cameras, you can see it in the shadow of the guys helmet.

I have to agree with the comments about the style, riding the ridge line is not nearly the fun of hittin the bowls but if you are heading somewhere it is a quicker way to go.

cannondale27

#12 Post by cannondale27 »

Thats the thing about the big dunes.You never will hit everything because its so huge and just when you think you did it all a storm comes and its all different again.Yes UPS this vid was like snowmobiling but the rides with better guides like Buddah,Kuma and Ray were much better.Our motors were singing the whole time.This guy was on it in the end but then he crashed.

rayspeed

#13 Post by rayspeed »

He says...
ts a GoPro Wide helmet camera, works pretty good i thought! they even got one in HD now

Sandstorm

#14 Post by Sandstorm »

Ray leads a very nice smooth flowing pace at a good speed. Almost perfect really. Buddah just flat out flies and will leave you behind if you're not ready to rally------HARD. Ray is no slouch for sure. Buddah can lead a pace through choppy smaller dunes like we have at a pace you thought just cant be done when you're the leader. Following is easy as you don't have to make decisions or decide the flow of the ride. SA anybody can lead since the dunes are so **** big you have eternity to decide where you're gonna go next.