SA Dune Trip

Sandstorm

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

We are planning our annual June Dune trip to the Monsters of Idaho. Not sure what weekend yet, but it will be one of the two mentioned.. I started a new job so I'm not even sure I can go yet, but am going to try.. Who wants to join follow the leader behind Buddahs fast and furious pace.. Buddah rides a slow 780 Kenz Cyle built Raptor that throws down 75hp n 56tq.

big.elk.hunter

#2 Post by big.elk.hunter »

I will be there the weekend of may 22nd. and possibly cdsracer and some of his buddies.

Chris

Kuma

#3 Post by Kuma »

I'm hoping to make it out sometime the second week of June, tagging along with freinds from Vegas so not positive on our schedule yet.

wistech

#4 Post by wistech »

I would like to hit ST Anthonies this summer. Have to wait till school is out though and with our vacation blackouts for August / September I will need to go in June or July. I figure June for the dunes and July for the east coast rides like last year. July might be a cooker in the sand. But as we found out before its a dry heat.LOL
So Budda has a raptor now ? How many quads has he gone through since I last saw you guys ?

Sandstorm

#5 Post by Sandstorm »

June is a perfect 75 degrees is the reason we go the first two weekends. Buddah has had 4 or 5 quads since we saw you last. He has had the 780 for a yr and that's a record. That thing hauls the mail for not being a one dimensional quad like a hillshooter. So everybody keep in touch for a ride and for those that haven't been to SA's you haven't seen big dunes yet!!!

Kuma

#6 Post by Kuma »

I've got my trip inked, will be leaving Vegas Saturday 6/12 first thing in the morning planning to get there that eve and staying 'till the following Saturday.

Anyone else going to be there at that time?

kevin444

#7 Post by kevin444 »

kuma, you live in vegas?

cdsracer

#8 Post by cdsracer »

We're going to be at Desert Oasis (Idaho Dunes RV Park) on June 16-19. Would like to meet up with you guys.

-Chris

Kuma

#9 Post by Kuma »

QUOTE (kevin444 @ May 8 2010, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
kuma, you live in vegas?

No, I'm out of Norco, CA. I have a good freind that lives in Vegas, Got an invite to tag along.

Kuma

#10 Post by Kuma »

QUOTE (cdsracer @ May 10 2010, 06:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We're going to be at Desert Oasis (Idaho Dunes RV Park) on June 16-19. Would like to meet up with you guys.

-Chris

Sounds like a plan, I don't know exactly where we'll be staying yet.
I won't be bringing a C'dale, I'll either be on the CR500AF or Banshee.... my CD is still in peices, haven't even sent the crank to Timbo yet to see if the rod is salvagable sad.gif