I want to see a fast reliable Dale

Sandstorm

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

Anybody can build a fast quad. I'm looking for fast and a motor that will hold together. I would like to see a super fast and reliable Dale take down some Honda's at Utahs Sand Mtn on Easter. No I don't want to buy a quad. I am not working. I just want to see a fast Dale for once.

speedracer

#2 Post by speedracer »

What do you consider fast?

Sandstorm

#3 Post by Sandstorm »

QUOTE (speedracer @ Nov 29 2010, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What do you consider fast?

Something that can take down a heavily modded 450..

People think they have fast stuff then come race our hill and get beat soundly by the locals.

wistech

#4 Post by wistech »

If anyone deserves to run a fast dale up Sand mountain its Sandstorm. Although I know better than to go on a dune ride during the heavy death weekends the Overkill brothers and I are already making plans for a dune trip next spring . We will for sure get ahold of you. Our trifecta trip in 2008 is all they talk about . I just wish we had the Gopro hd cam back then.
http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...=22037&st=0

Sandstorm

#5 Post by Sandstorm »

I don't necessarily want to ride it. I want to witness somebody who can lay the smackdown on the fast 450's or 480's..

Buddahs stock bore/stroke pump gas Raptor is beating all 734's on Race gas and runs neck and neck w/ some of the 780s that are hill bikes. I have the same EXACT build as his and I can't touch him. His quad is a FREAK of Nature throwing down 70hp.

Sandstorm

#6 Post by Sandstorm »

A Banshee w/ a turbo Hyabusa motor running NOS is the fastest recorded speed ever up the Face of Sand Mtn. It was dynod at 550hp and did about 110mph up the hill. It holds every speed record in the west on every hill at every dune area.

cannondale27

#7 Post by cannondale27 »

Nope. Its your turn to come here. You talk smack well anyone can win at something they do all the time. I owned a Brontosaurus (Raptor) and although its good in the dunes it aint crap around here. I sold that pig of a quad and never looked back. A Banshee with a turbo would be wrapped around a tree in ten seconds flat. So sand unless you are chicken come ride with me and bring your brother also...........Got a place to stay and food to eat. Just get over here and will give you time of your life. P.S. Miss you guys. Will get back there soon laugh.gif

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

QUOTE (Sandstorm @ Nov 29 2010, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't necessarily want to ride it. I want to witness somebody who can lay the smackdown on the fast 450's or 480's..

Buddahs stock bore/stroke pump gas Raptor is beating all 734's on Race gas and runs neck and neck w/ some of the 780s that are hill bikes. I have the same EXACT build as his and I can't touch him. His quad is a FREAK of Nature throwing down 70hp.

Its not a freak. Probably has nitrous like all the cheating Bastages out there tongue.gif

2000ex

#9 Post by 2000ex »

Those guys are insane to ride a 550hp nitro turbo with nothing between that and your beans! What happens when one of those lets go? Its not like there is a firewall or any protection or anything. You will either be dead or be out of luck with the ladies for the rest of your life smile.gif

cannondale27

#10 Post by cannondale27 »

Nothing to worry about Wes they are all gay Unics already, only thing they can a get thrill off is a sand sissy!