I want to see a fast reliable Dale

Sandstorm

#11 Post by Sandstorm »

I'm a sand guy through and through since there are no wooded areas around here. I like mx also, that's why I have high dollar legs on my quad. We jump alot, not just run a hill all day long smile.gif

cannondale27

#12 Post by cannondale27 »

Sissy. Come and get me I dare you!

jesshamner

#13 Post by jesshamner »

Come on 27, that isn't fair. How are they supposed to keep up when they barely know how to turn the handlebars? The sand guys only drive in straight lines right?

cannondale27

#14 Post by cannondale27 »

No Sandstorm can turn but never with something in the way.

Sandstorm

#15 Post by Sandstorm »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Nov 30 2010, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No Sandstorm can turn but never with something in the way.

I really want to see a fast Dale. I never saw one faster then my old 480 that DAB ported. I don't care what pulls what on a dyno. I want to see one run all day long w/power and reliability. Mine was fast as **** and I never got it on a dyno. It could take the DAB Yoshi 450z and the DAB Ahtena Z. Those two quads threw down 46hp and 33tq. My friends true 450r throw downs about 57hp and I have never seen it lose to another 450 EVER! It has alot more work done to it then the DAB Z's but it's fast as **** and never breaks down. OH and Cord from BW ported it btw.

cannondale27

#16 Post by cannondale27 »

Well then come on over! You can't yank my chain Sandstorm. Cord is a loser who didn't have a clue. If he made power he got lucky. You have been away way too long!

Sandstorm

#17 Post by Sandstorm »

QUOTE (Sandstorm @ Nov 30 2010, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really want to see a fast Dale. I never saw one faster then my old 480 that DAB ported. I don't care what pulls what on a dyno. I want to see one run all day long w/power and reliability. Mine was fast as **** and I never got it on a dyno. It could take the DAB Yoshi 450z and the DAB Ahtena Z. Those two quads threw down 46hp and 33tq. My friends true 450r throw downs about 57hp and I have never seen it lose to another 450 EVER! It has alot more work done to it then the DAB Z's but it's fast as **** and never breaks down. OH and Cord from BW ported it btw.

I have no desire to ride woods, I just don't. If I did I wouldn't own a Raptor that's for sure. lol I feel we have the best riding so that's what I stick with. All I can say everybodys 450r wish it ran like my friends. BTW I haven't worked in over a yr so its not like I have the money to drive anywhere. I can ride mx tracks here if I want, but w/ no insurance and no job I have slowed my pace down. Fun is more important then having a medical bankruptcy.

cannondale27

#18 Post by cannondale27 »

Sorry you can't find work but must be a way. Our woods trails are sand even! If snow hits first then I have a extra sled you can ride. Watch for cheap plane tickets and come on over I think I can prove to you that there is more than Dunes!

dvrack

#19 Post by dvrack »

Sandstorm
If you want something fast to hit the sand with I have the answer and you can buy it pretty cheap.FJ1100 125hp from the factory so should be more with headers and open air cleaners plus ten swingarm and 2 wider up front.

Sandstorm

#20 Post by Sandstorm »

QUOTE (dvrack @ Dec 13 2010, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sandstorm
If you want something fast to hit the sand with I have the answer and you can buy it pretty cheap.FJ1100 125hp from the factory so should be more with headers and open air cleaners plus ten swingarm and 2 wider up front.

I don't find custom quads appealing at all. If I wanted the best and fastest I would just go buy an Banshee and have K&T build the motor since they are in my backyard.