stalling question?

Mjollnir

#1 Post by Mjollnir »

Jessica, it could be the fuel filter, or maybe the idle is set a little low. One thing that the mechanic at my dealer said is that he sets the idle a little high because they will stall out if it is set low.

I probably saw you at Pismo over the weekend - I saw two speeds down there, not sur eif one of them was you. I was on the '03 Flag Cannibal.

Marc

Mjollnir

#2 Post by Mjollnir »

Hey Jessica, setting the idle is pretty easy - you won't be able to tell exactly what it is set at, but there is just a little knob that you turn. It's in your manual. I'd just turn it up a hair and see what happens before you take it all the way to the dealer. Which dealer did you buy from anyway? My understanding is that there are only three in this area - SF, Santa Cruz, and Modesto.

If there's one in SJ, I'd like to know about it - I work in San Jose, by the time I get home to Modesto, the dealer is closed...

-Marc

Birddog5150

#3 Post by Birddog5150 »

Jessica, I run a cannibal with the blaze map on a factory toaster.
Jeff@the quad shop set it for me and it does great. They said the toaster has enough free flow for the toaster to do fine.One other guy on here has the same setup I believe.