Our halloween ride.....

Sandstorm

Our halloween ride.....

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

Little Sahara, Utah.........Left to right....... Travis formely of Cannondale factory has the two quads on the left, mine then Glamisters, Brad Oakleys daughters, then Brads machine that was tested in Dirtwheels and ATV Action rags.. Frank White unexpectedly showed up w/ a bike and two quads.. We didn't get to ride w/ Frank. We'll hook up next time Frank..

speed_demon

#2 Post by speed_demon »

That pic is so beautiful it makes me wanna :cry:

cannibalq8

#3 Post by cannibalq8 »

so sweet smile.gif

glamister

#4 Post by glamister »

Man o man that glamis looks good:)

wistech

#5 Post by wistech »

Little Sahara is becoming a Dale/ATK magnet. Im chompin at the bit to get out there next spring again. Hopefully we will have a few more Dales in the caravan. Sweet Pics Sand:usa

Sandstorm

#6 Post by Sandstorm »

It will be fun.. Hopefully Nrath and Stones will get out here also. I'll get some locals out also. Buddah should have an ATK and we have met more locals w/ Dales.. Frymedic and Aaron will come I'm sure.. I'll get the ATK guys to come. They're getting hooked on quads and dunes.. We'll hit those crappy dunes in Idaho also.biggrin.gif

wistech

#7 Post by wistech »

Originally posted by Sandstorm
We'll hit those crappy dunes in Idaho also.biggrin.gif

Ya those Idaho dunes are for wimps. LOL:p

Idahocannibal

#8 Post by Idahocannibal »

Hey now, we don't want ya anyways. j/k Let me know whenever the trip is going to be, either at sahara or st. a. I'll try to make it too.

Sandstorm

#9 Post by Sandstorm »

We're gonna do both in the same week. We just need to get Stones, Nrath, and Wistech all on the same week since they are the long distance travelers. Nrath is gonna get the shakes when we tell him to go down Sand Mtn..:eek: Wistech you must bring Rob!!! I hope you guys still hang out and ride..

cannondale27

#10 Post by cannondale27 »

I am in on this coming ride also.Cant wait!