My Canondale V.S.....

MMD3629

My Canondale V.S.....

#1 Post by MMD3629 »

Hey Guys,

I got my Cannondale about a year and a half ago. Well about a month ago my Uncle got a new Honda 450.
My bike along with his are bolth stock. My buddies have been nagging me to race him....to make a long story short we were at the koa past bend organ.... we race.... and you could tell right now who the winner was that TRX 450 DIDN'T STAND A CHANCE his bike coudn't even compare to the ALL MIGHTY CANNONDALE.
LOL I do enjoy the Trx probly could chach me on the top end but I love that bottem end.

Well I love my Cannondale and I wouldn't trade it for any other bike on the dunes....

Sighning off THE CANNONDALE KID....

NRath

#2 Post by NRath »

That's a good story! Glad it went your way. They're not all pooches, though.

:usa

MMD3629

#3 Post by MMD3629 »

HA HA LOL YA I NOW THEY WOULD PROBLY CACH ME ON THE TOP END THEY HAVE BETTER TOP ENDS THAN THE CANNONDALES

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

When I raced Iceracer's 450 HRC kit with my absolutly stock Cannibal with cannibal map I beat him on top and bottom and it was a long run also.Enjoyed the look on his face twice!Now he is spending all kinds of money to change that.LOL.

iceracer17

#5 Post by iceracer17 »

Yeah,i've spent alot.$40 for a air filter and $15 to change oil.
What about the ride on the stock cannibal?tongue.gif

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

Uhm HRC kit includes the cam doesnt it?Ride and Handling on the 450R is definitly alot better than the old Cannibal.So if you look at it that way yes 450 is way faster since you would probably crash or tire out trying to keep up.Now if you put decent suspension,steering stem on the Dale like a Blaze or even a 03 Dale has bye bye 450R!You want another Cannondale just admit it.biggrin.gif

dalewannbe

#7 Post by dalewannbe »

You guys sound like Derno and Rookie...........ok not quite that bad.

Come on Ice, admit it, you miss the dale. Especially now that they just keep getting better!

Ryanstones

Honda's Suck

#8 Post by Ryanstones »

c'mon back IceRacer:D

Way to show em MMD!