Brainless idiots...

Sandstorm

Brainless idiots...

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

So we go to our usual jumping spot on the backside of Sand Mtn.. There is a guy laying down at the bottom of our landing. He must of broke something.. Anyway we can't jump due to him being hurt and in the way.. No big deal... There were many groups of 5 and 6 riders around us.. Most were riding some weren't. We were chatting w/ some guys at the top of our jump.. We see a guy on a Raptor coming up the long takeoff and off he goes. Front end to high and I'm waiting for him to crash. All of a sudden here comes a rail. A not so nice one, but it's the guys pride and joy. The Raptor hits the top side of the rail and the dude goes flying off doing a flying W and splats in the sand. His missed the two people inside the rail, but his quad had the front tire wedged between the motor and the rear tire of the rail.. The quad was upside down. By now 20 or so people gather around.. We can't get tthe wedged tire out so I deflate the tire about halfway on the quad. About 5 people lift and manuever the Raptor and out comes the wedged wheel/tire. A few minor bends on the Raptor. The rail fired up and off he went.. No helmets on any of the people in the incident.. The dude on the Raptor fires it up and proceeds to wheelie and jump on a dune away from us.. The guy on the Raptor never mentioned once how lucky he was to walk away.. His whole group had no helmets and jumping w/o a spotter.. BRAINLESS!!!!!!!!
:wow

Exodus

#2 Post by Exodus »

Amazing the intelligence of man.

Derno24

#3 Post by Derno24 »

Man stupidity must be wholesale to those guys!

jesshamner

#4 Post by jesshamner »

What a tougha$$. I love those guys that humiliate themselves in front of a lot of people and then do some cool trick as they leave to try to impress everyone. rolleyes.gif

Brad Oakley

#5 Post by Brad Oakley »

Just remember....

The two most common elements in the Universe:

1) Hydrogen

2) Stupidity

scooter-crusher

#6 Post by scooter-crusher »

Originally posted by jesshamner
What a tougha$$. I love those guys that humiliate themselves in front of a lot of people and then do some cool trick as they leave to try to impress everyone. rolleyes.gif

HAHA that is so true, classic way to fake your coolness, we`ve all seen it.

scooter-crusher

#7 Post by scooter-crusher »

Originally posted by jesshamner

HAHA that is so true, classic way to fake your coolness, we`ve all seen it.

IRONSIDE

#8 Post by IRONSIDE »

If common sense is so common, then why don't more people would have it?

Brad Oakley

#9 Post by Brad Oakley »

His actions once again prove the adage that there is no lifeguard in the gene pool!

fyrmedic

#10 Post by fyrmedic »

asy guys, it's stupidity that keeps me in business!!biggrin.gif Good thing stupid isn't against the law, or I would be in a world of hurt at times!!