Todays ride 10/13

Sandstorm

Todays ride 11/13

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

Well it was great. 50 for the high and nice hard sand.. We did some jumping as usual. My TCS shocks just soak the landings up.. I highly recomend them..

Idahocannibal

#2 Post by Idahocannibal »

Nice pic, where are the rest at?smile.gif You gonna teach me how to go big if I make it to the spring ride:head:

nuge

#3 Post by nuge »

Awesome air Sandstorm - that's my favorite pic yet!

Sandstorm

#4 Post by Sandstorm »

Originally posted by Idahocannibal
Nice pic, where are the rest at?smile.gif You gonna teach me how to go big if I make it to the spring ride:head:

My motto.. Go big or go home... sad.gif
It takes practice like any thing else.. Throw a double in there and I get all weird and scared.. Dunes are made for jumping.. This is our favorite jump..

haydug

#5 Post by haydug »

Man, I guess since Buddah has more than one ride, can I fly out and ride one of them?? PLEASE!! I would love to hit the dunes sometime.

Sandstorm

#6 Post by Sandstorm »

We would hook you up Doug!!!! Just don't blame us when you'd want to depart from the east for good..:wow Our ride is looking like the first part of June.. Our ride will take place in Utah then Idaho later in the week.. SA's, ID and LS, Utah are only 6 hrs apart..tongue.gif

haydug

#7 Post by haydug »

Maybe next time Buddah buys a bike from me, I'll get in the crate with the quad, then I'll only have to find a way home. :drink:

fyrmedic

#8 Post by fyrmedic »

:mad: couldn't get the pics to load, anybody else had that prob??

fyrmedic

#9 Post by fyrmedic »

well.. musta been my net hook-up, disconnected, and now I got the pic!.. sweet Sand.. wish I could have gone, had to work:cry: next time tho.. waiting for my pipe.. had to send it to HMF, broken head pipe, and screen.

Buddah77

#10 Post by Buddah77 »

That's my expert photography skills being applied smile.gif Doug, if you come out, I alway's have an extra horse in the garage for someone to ride. I'll let you cruise the dunes on the Yoshi Z450. :head: Still looking for a long travel front end. :head: