Helmet cam is coming this week..

Sandstorm

Helmet cam is coming this week..

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

I buy myself a present every Christmas.. Well this year it was three, new digital camera, camcorder, helmet cam.. My new digital camera works awsome. If the CC and HC show up by this weekend I will have some great bowling vids.. Anybody interested on a personal roller coaster ride??? I can make some copies and send them out for those that want to experience bowling, Sand Mtn and what dunes are all about.. Free to anybody..:usa

Derno24

#2 Post by Derno24 »

I've got the helmet cam too. Which one did you get? Have you seen the footage I shot and edited on our video link on the site? It is cool, but in the woods half of the stuff I shot was useless after the lense got muddy.

Derno24

#3 Post by Derno24 »

Ooooppps my bad. I realized I never posted the helmet cam video. If you want a copy of mine on a dvd just send me an address.

Sandstorm

#4 Post by Sandstorm »

I got the bullet cam w/ lanc input. The cc will have a lanc connector so I can run a remote in my pocket. I am gonna make a 1hr video.. I don't know how to do music. Music is rapping the motor to the rev limiter..smile.gif

jesshamner

Re: Helmet cam is coming this week..

#5 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by Sandstorm
If the CC and HC show up by this weekend I will have some great bowling vids.

No thanks. We have bowling lanes in the midwest and it comes on espn every now and then.:w: How about some riding vids though!

Derno24

#6 Post by Derno24 »

who did you get your helmet cam from? Also you must have gotten a Sony or Cannon camcorder.

Sandstorm

#7 Post by Sandstorm »

www.bulletcam.com or something like that and yes it's a Sony.. I got the 480 lines of resolution.. I have a Sony already, but it isn't compatible w/ helmet cams..

Derno24

#8 Post by Derno24 »

I mixed and matched a couple kits. I have the www.helmetcamera.com I think. I liked the housing to protect the lipstick camera. I have the better resolution. I also have a sony camcorder. The Lanc is a little confusing when you first use it, but you get the hang of it quick. Make sure to have someone help you set the camera up. Aiming is key. Alot of people set it up off the quad. You should really set it up on the quad in riding position.

Mjollnir

#9 Post by Mjollnir »

Originally posted by Sandstorm
I got the bullet cam w/ lanc input. The cc will have a lanc connector so I can run a remote in my pocket. I am gonna make a 1hr video.. I don't know how to do music. Music is rapping the motor to the rev limiter..smile.gif

Sandstorm, if you send me a digital copy when you're done, I can work on putting it to some music.

Marc

Canniboomer

#10 Post by Canniboomer »

The only problem is that you really have to "follow" the other quads for the most interesting video -- do you think you can handle that for an whole hour ???... that's quite a sacrifice you'll be making for the rest of us -- thanks. biggrin.gif