Need dates for June Dune UT/ID trip..

J. Delaney

#71 Post by J. Delaney »

I'm off for Idaho! I'm rollin a black and silver crewcab superduty. See ya all there!

Idahocannibal

#72 Post by Idahocannibal »

Don't know if anybody is going to see this or not before you come up to Idaho, but I plan on heading up Thursday morning just wondering what time you guys plan on heading out to ride that morning. I'm probably coming solo, can't talk anybody into taking the day off with me and everybody else is brokedown.

acarli3

#73 Post by acarli3 »

They are leaving in the morning but are planning a stop at ATK. Probably wont see them there until Wednesday afternoon at the earliest.
We had a lot of fun at Little Sahara. Sorry I can't join the group at St. Anthony's.....work doesn't stop just because I'm not there.

J. Delaney

#74 Post by J. Delaney »

THAT WAS A FUN TRIP!!!!!

cannondale27

#75 Post by cannondale27 »

The best!

Canniboomer

#76 Post by Canniboomer »

Glad you guys all made it back safely.... Finally meeting so many 'dalers out in the middle of those awesome St. Anthony megadunes was a real treat! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

wistech

#77 Post by wistech »

I would just like to throw out a monster THANK YOU to Sandstorm. Letting us crash in your sweet quad hauler,setting up motel rooms and performing as tour guide really made this trip the best yet. It was unfortunate that you had to ride a little busted up . I wish the others could have seen how you and Budda go at it with your duning displays like last year.

Another big thanks to Brad Oakley and family for the the awsome cook out and letting us invade your shop.

It will be hard to top this one.

acarli3

#78 Post by acarli3 »

It will be hard to top this one.

But we'll give it a whirl next year.

cannondale27

#79 Post by cannondale27 »

Yes Thank you Henry,Brad,Buddah,Arron and all your families for making this a great trip.Idahocannibal next time we will get more riding in for sure.Buddah and Arron led us on some great dune rides.Very important cause there was no way I would want to lead going that fast.Gotta know what your doing for sure.Brad what can I say.My stomach and quad thanks you.Also great meeting Trav from old Cannondale.Great attitude gives me hope for ATK.Hope you can ride with us next year.Cord also.Canniboomer is right on top of things.You all should see how sano his quads are.His whole group was great.Cant remember the FX riders name.Nice quad!Even extended swingarm.We are in awesome shape as a group.Next year will be even better I am sure.Maybe even take the 60 hp quad up against those 450r's with N.O.S.!

Sandstorm

#80 Post by Sandstorm »

Well next year I'll be able to participate in the jumping contest. Memorial is a big weekend here, but you guys pick the dates.. I need to get to the coast for a ride.. The coast guys need to see what a real hill is and come here also.. I will say it again and again if you come from the east coast you are wasteing gas and time going to Glamis.. Idaho's dunes dwarf Glamis dunes and Utah's are just as good IMO..