Need dates for June Dune UT/ID trip..

wistech

#31 Post by wistech »

Looks like Rob "no hander" might just have himself a dale too. Ive found another for the trip to so thats 4 from WI with about 5 to 6 dales. Have you talked to Frank about maybe going out to dinner one night or a get together.

timbomoose

#32 Post by timbomoose »

Count me in for whenever.Gonna be a blast!

J. Delaney

#33 Post by J. Delaney »

How far from Saint A's is LS?

Sandstorm

#34 Post by Sandstorm »

About 6.5 hrs..

J. Delaney

#35 Post by J. Delaney »

We may be able to meet up at Saint A's. Has anyone decided on dates yet??

azcannon

11th thru the 13th

#36 Post by azcannon »

I will try and make it. Rayspeed,azcannon,and hopefully three others from az on cannondales maybe 4 or 5 Anyone that wants to carpool or whatever caravan ? pm me and well figure it out , I have camped at the cedar creek side and ridden over their once before

Sandstorm

#37 Post by Sandstorm »

We hope Wisetech, Timbo, C27 and company get here Sat around noon or sooner. I hope they can still make another 2hrs till the dunes. Sat is the 11th and we will come home Monday night the 13th from LS, Utah. We are gonna take one day off. We will need it. Riding 4 or 5 days in a row in dunes is just to much. Well if you putt around it's not.. On Wed the 15th it's up to SA's. I think some want to stop at ATK on the way. ATK is 25 miles from my house.. We might stop at Rocky Mtn ATV on the way to, or from LS, Utah as it is about halfway to Utah's dunes.. It will be hot in Utah. Mid day rides probably won't be in order unless they are quickies.. We have tree's though so there will be plenty of shade. We have flush toilets w/ sinks and water spickets to hook up hoses to..

wistech

#38 Post by wistech »

It looks like we will camp out at Brad Oakleys house for a while to check out his operation and run a few quads on the dyno so we might have to take a couple days off during the middle of the week to take it all in. You know what happens when us gear heads get together. :drink:

Sandstorm

#39 Post by Sandstorm »

I was at brad oakleys house the day before my crash... i hope he gets the dyno done.. it will be a water brake dyno.. got some info on the black widow bike and things are going as planned. looking foward to meeting timbo, c27 and others i haven't met.. should have buddahs yoshiz450 and the athena 434 for the dyno comparison. my riding will be at a much slower pace due to my wrist... chime in if you want to come..

wistech

#40 Post by wistech »

How are you doing Henry ? If your not going to be in shape to ride I would have no problem postponig the trip a few weeks. We will be bringing at least 4 dales with fresh engines in all of them . 2 are not even back together yet. A little extra time to fine tune and take care of all the little new quad problems would be welcome.