Need dates for June Dune UT/ID trip..

Sandstorm

Need dates for June Dune UT/ID trip..

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

Okay no word from Ryanstones. Others need to make vaca plans. Now when some of the guys get back from Glamis maybe they will want to ride some "BIG DUNES "... C27 and Wisetech pick your dates and lets get er done.. Anybody else who would like to chime in can.. If you haven't been to Utah and Idaho dunes I can't explain what you are truley missing out on.. I am lucky to only have to drive 90 minutes to 30,000 acres of heaven each week..

Idahocannibal

#2 Post by Idahocannibal »

I'm down for whenever, I'll take the whole week off so I can go down to Utah, and St. A isn't that far away so thats a for sure, I just hope there isn't any more delays on the falicon rods. I can't wait.:dance:

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

I think the weekend of june 11 . What place to go to first has not been decided on. Had a little scare last year with the rookies at ST anthonies so maybe LS should be the first stop . Rob "No Hander Lander" said he coming to. Might have to stop at ATK for a little tour and shopping spree.

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Anytime is good for me.I am definitly a rookie in the dunes also.

wistech

#5 Post by wistech »

Then LS would be best to get some practice in the smaller northern dunes before hitting the monsters.

acarli3

#6 Post by acarli3 »

I too am just waiting on you guys to make up your mind on the dates. My wife and I will both be there ready to ride. but need to get our vacation reqeusts in soon.

I thought the plan was Little Sahara first, then St. Anthony's.

Ryanstones

#7 Post by Ryanstones »

Sorry Sand. I thought i sent you a PM weeks ago. Looks like i'm moving this summer and won't be able to attend. The great news is I'll be cutting my driving time to LS in half! I really hope to ride there with some more 'dalers, but not this year.
Have a great time guys. :cool:

Canniboomer

#8 Post by Canniboomer »

School not out here until Jun 16/17 -- planning that weekend plus several days SA or ?, and total at least 6 Cannondales so far from NW -- will you guys still be around?

Sandstorm

#9 Post by Sandstorm »

For me it doesn't matter. I want the guys who have to travel to feel good about it.. You guys can hash it out. I only need to give two weeks notice to get my vaca.. I am taking the whole week off so I can enjoy a no pressure week to have fun.. Utah first is almost a must due to the heat.. SA's will be 10-15 degrees cooler..

Canniboomer

#10 Post by Canniboomer »

OK, will plan arriving SA mid Thursday Jun 16 till whenever -- maybe we can hook up with you guys for a couple of days riding there, after your intro visit in Utah? would that work out? I guess the midwest guys will be heading back home by about Sat the 18th or?