Need dates for June Dune UT/ID trip..

bknight

#51 Post by bknight »

i wish i could be there to meet you guys

J. Delaney

#52 Post by J. Delaney »

Originally posted by Sandstorm
Maybe,, at the BLM they don't except reservations. It's an off weekend and we are arriving mid week so we're okay. I think I  would at least call if your worried.. Is Cannonboomer bringing Glamisters old Dale?

669 we will be in Idaho on the 15th not Ut..

I don't know. I'll call him and find out. I've got extra room on my trailer so I was trying to talk him into bringing a couple of extra machines to try to sell. We'll see.

Canniboomer

#53 Post by Canniboomer »

Happy MemDay guys!
yep, planning to arrive that Oasis campground Utah Sat June 11 afternoon, "without" reservation -- hoping for best -- will some other guys already be there? , or should I try to grab some spots for the Sunday group? (never been there before, just coming up from Vegas that morning). Will bring the Glamister 450, and I see that Jordy must have had secret nitrous intake added to throttle body --- hmmmnnnn

Sandstorm

#54 Post by Sandstorm »

The plan is for Sunday morning so just take your time getting there on Sat. Wisetech thinks everybody will be dead tired to go down when they get to my house sometime sat.. We may still make it Sat though.. We'd get there before 10am Sunday if that's what we do. It's up to Timbo, Wisetech, C27 and company.. Don't worry no rservations will be needed. It's at the end of the season and most people are poolside or on a lake.. Oh, bring camelbacks also!!!!!!!!!!!!

cannondale27

#55 Post by cannondale27 »

Sounds like we are going to get cooked!We never had over 70 deg. here yet.

acarli3

#56 Post by acarli3 »

Jenn and I are thinking we may go Saturday.....Depends on the weather that weekend.

Sandstorm

#57 Post by Sandstorm »

Bump.. Just keeping it by the top. Fry and Sage and you guys still in?? Buddah's coming w/ the 450z and Athena 434..

Idahocannibal

#58 Post by Idahocannibal »

I'm not going to be able to make it for the Utah part of the trip, but I'm down for St. A. Probably for that Thursday and Friday and maybe go back up for Saturday also.

Sandstorm

#59 Post by Sandstorm »

Looks like we could get as many as 20 as some have sort of said they are coming.. Looks like the mighty state of California is showing support w/ the big goose egg.. :wow

wistech

#60 Post by wistech »

Anybody going to the dune ride need any parts and I mean anything? One of the guys coming with us has quite a few parted out Dales purchased from a ex dealer. Tons of seats ,frames ,axles,engine parts,plastic.,ect . Could save a few bucks in shipping. Ive also got a pile of dune flags that Ill bring with in case someone doesnt have one.