Pray for my friends

Mjollnir

#11 Post by Mjollnir »

I hope your friends are OK, but (and sorry, but I have to say this) sounds a little like natural selection to me. Stupid is as stupid does?

Hope they feel better.

Marc

Cdalerider03

#12 Post by Cdalerider03 »

Originally posted by Zerotact
Sooo,
  2 people were doubled up on a quad, only one was wearing a helmet. And they managed to hit a parked car in 3rd gear pinned....    :confused:

yeah, they were girls

Cdalerider03

#13 Post by Cdalerider03 »

Originally posted by Mjollnir
I hope your friends are OK, but (and sorry, but I have to say this) sounds a little like natural selection to me. Stupid is as stupid does?

Hope they feel better.

Marc

sorry whats that mean?...it wasent my bike or my place, just my friends

and will a 400ex gas cap fit a 250ex?

Mjollnir

#14 Post by Mjollnir »

Originally posted by Cdalerider03
sorry whats that mean?...it wasent my bike or my place, just my friends

and will a 400ex gas cap fit a 250ex?

It means, they were riding 2 up on a quad with no helmet and no shoes, and hit a stationary object. Sounds like if they had a lick of brains between the two of them, they'd probably be OK. Again, I don't mean to sound mean, but I'm just saying what everyone else is thinking.

My next question is what the **** kind of parents let their kids do this kind of crap?

I guess I'm the ******* for saying it out loud. I truly do hope they make a full, speedy recovery, and that they learned something from their experience. Part of the reason that I feel like I do is that it's accidents like these that are going to get quads outlawed because some dumbass parent of some dumbass kid who kills him or herself doing some dumbass stunt will go on some dumbass TV show to blame their kid's death on the machine, instead of on what actually caused it - their kid's lack of intelligience and their own lack of parenting skills. Then some dumbass legislator will make it his/her mission to pass some dumbass bill to outlaw quads in some misguided attempt to get votes from yet more dumbasses.

That oughta stir it up.

Marc

Cdalerider03

#15 Post by Cdalerider03 »

It means, they were riding 2 up on a quad with no helmet and no shoes, and hit a stationary object. Sounds like if they had a lick of brains between the two of them, they'd probably be OK. Again, I don't mean  to sound mean, but I'm just saying what everyone else is thinking.

My next question is what the **** kind of parents let their kids do this kind of crap?

I guess I'm the ******* for saying it out loud. I truly do hope they make a full, speedy recovery, and that they learned something from their experience. Part of the reason that I feel like I do is that it's accidents like these that are going to get quads outlawed because some dumbass parent of some dumbass kid who kills him or herself doing some dumbass stunt will go on some dumbass TV show to blame their kid's death on the machine, instead of on what actually caused it - their kid's lack of intelligience and their own lack of parenting skills. Then some dumbass legislator will make it his/her mission to pass some dumbass bill to outlaw quads in some misguided attempt to get votes from yet more dumbasses.

That oughta stir it up.

Marc

Its alright man, actuly thats what i told my bro, i was like...

That **** right there is whats giving quads bad names

And I dont know how they hit a car, the only thing i can think of is they froze, like when you first start riding a quad, you freeze sometimes and hit stuff.

And i agree with you on the parenting skills, my first quad was a blaster, but i stayed out in a feild, not near cars and houses, now i ride a cannondale and im only 15, and i can ride better than all my friends and there like 21 and stuff.

But i always had supervision with my brother or my dad. First off i dont see how in the *ell they hit that car, the place they came out of was like 40-50 foot and then there was the car, i really dont know what that is, but i can turn in a split second and miss almost anything, or hit the brakes for gosh shake, they had to be flying, becasue a 95 pound gurl has to wear a cast for 3 months becasue she broke her leg and the other gurl has to wear a cast on her arm for 3 weeks becasue she dislocated her wrist and sprang the other one...well we all had mistakes, but this has to be one for the worst...i think so

Now does anyone know if a 400ex gas cap will fit a 250ex?

CptHook

#16 Post by CptHook »

I have to say when I first read this, I was thinking the same thing as mjollnir, thats why I didnt respond, but at least the injuries they sustained werent life threatening.

Cdalerider03

#17 Post by Cdalerider03 »

Originally posted by CptHook
I have to say when I first read this, I was thinking the same thing as mjollnir, thats why I didnt respond, but at least the injuries they sustained werent life threatening.

Im so agreeing with you all, they shouldent of been riding double, and mostly not near a house or any cars, and there shoulda been parent super vision

Mjollnir

#18 Post by Mjollnir »

Originally posted by Cdalerider03
Im so agreeing with you all, they shouldent of been riding double, and mostly not near a house or any cars, and there shoulda been parent super vision

I have parent super vision myself. It comes in the kit with the manual. biggrin.gif

Cdalerider03

#19 Post by Cdalerider03 »

I have parent super vision myself. It comes in the kit with the manual. biggrin.gif

Ha ha, thats funny:cool:

theJeStEr1340

#20 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

I am with mark and ******... and I am only 18... that is why there is a bill in the NC legislature outlawing any children under 8 riding any type of 4 wheeler, the ATVers in this state had to fight it down to that, it was 12 and under.