Falicons

CptHook

Falicons

#1 Post by CptHook »

Anyone have the # for these guys? I say we should all (those of us who are waiting) call up like every other day and ask these guys about our cranks and get the friggan ball rolling, this is pretty ridiculous.

IRONSIDE

#2 Post by IRONSIDE »

I know they are real busy this time of year. Ask for Ken, he should be able to give you info.

faliconcranks.com

cdalepilot

#3 Post by cdalepilot »

they sure are proud of those cranks,i didn't realize they cost so much.:eek:

cdrider02

#4 Post by cdrider02 »

We just finished up a falicon motor tonight and when we went to install the flywheel the woodruff key did not fit. The slot was cut the right width , it fit in that direction and the slot was the right length but because it was cut with a larger diameter cutter than necessary it was about half of the depth needed. I suppose that we should have caught this before now but since the motor was all the way together we just made the key fit the slot. I've said it before and I'll say it again, check, double check, and triple check everything because anyone can make even the simplest of mistakes. After all we are all human.

Blazinmoto

#5 Post by Blazinmoto »

I want my Falicon now! No more waiting, been waiting since November!:furious:

Blazinmoto

#6 Post by Blazinmoto »

Are we going to have to plan a trip to visit them?:box:

wanablaze

#7 Post by wanablaze »

:w: :box: :duel:

Jaybr

#8 Post by Jaybr »

The woodruff key is not a Falicon problem, the motors came from the factory with 2 different sizes, 1 tall and 1 short. We just had the cranks made to the different sized key. I believe the 03's had the short keys and 02's had taller.

I'm not sure what's taking so long either on the cranks other than they are very busy and over committed.

I do know there are 15 cranks about ready to ship (should have shipped a month ago), but there are probably 30 on order.

CptHook

#9 Post by CptHook »

Yeah Im just about ready to have Doug send my crank to timbo, if I can ever get ahold of either of them. I cant waste my summer vaca away with my quad in a million pieces, once summer is over, so is my ride time. :hammer: :hammer:

cdsracer

#10 Post by cdsracer »

I was just putting a Falicon crank in my brother-in-law's motor about a half hour ago, neither an '02 or an '03 woodruff key (short and tall respectively) fit in the Falicon crank. We had to file it down to get the flywheel on.