Michael Jackson verdict

azcannon

#11 Post by azcannon »

It is so easy to say he's guilty or not, personally I think he's a pedophile but I consider him innocent until proven guilty as long as I call myself a American

Happyboy

#12 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by azcannon
It is so easy to say he's guilty or not, personally I think he's a pedophile but I consider him innocent until proven guilty as long as I call myself a American

Damned right man! I don't know if MJ is a pedaphile or not but he is definately not 100% upstairs. I personally think he is a little kid up stairs. That is why he relates and wants to be around the kiddos. Would I trust him around my imaginary kids? Not with out me there.

azcannibal

verdict?

#13 Post by azcannibal »

I think he should be put away for what he's done to his face and skin alone and/or be admitted to an insane asylum.

Cdale_racer_669

#14 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

i dont know whether or not he is guilty, its hard to say. BUT he is a freak with everything he has done to himself, and the strange idea and world he lives in!

TheJaspMan

#15 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by azcannon

So now that he has been proven innocent, as an American, you no longer consider him a pedophile?

You can't have it both ways.

krash

#16 Post by krash »

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Happyboy

#17 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by TheJaspMan
So now that he has been proven innocent, as an American, you no longer consider him a pedophile?

You can't have it both ways.

He was proven inoccent so who are we to judge? We didn't see all of the evidence or hear the people talk. I would still be warry of him but you can't hold it against him. That would just be wrong.

quadman22

#18 Post by quadman22 »

money,money,money....its all about money. Think about all the people with millions of $$$ that have ended up in jail... just like OJ. My business teacher did a whole thing on this. Honestly i believe theres a lot going on that the whole public doesnt know about. Things dealing with money. no one really knows but it makes ya think... Either way its complete BS. i wonder how many people on the jury would let their own kids spend a night at his house.

r.porter

#19 Post by r.porter »

It's just my opinion but he was found not guilty as charged. He was not found innocent!

TheJaspMan

#20 Post by TheJaspMan »

Well then I guess call me 'wrong'.

He's a pedophile. I don't need a court of 'peers' to tell me that.

Evidence? He openly admits to INVITING little boys to sleep in his bed with him.

What's next?