new addition to the family

4punksdad

#11 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by drbowtie
Oh, well...

Two years apart...  I should have known.  You can tell that they are not from the milkman though.  He's mexican right?

smile.gif

jamiesel

#12 Post by jamiesel »

the quad isn't moving jackass

Blury resolution on only the tires makes it look like its moving:p

Ryanstones

LMAO LRD!

#13 Post by Ryanstones »

Dang joe, is that a snapshot or a propanganda piece for the anti ATV people?
Sorry, can't help it, that's tooo funny. Looks like a great quad for the $$$!

4punksdad

#14 Post by 4punksdad »

LRD just wants to compare a pic of a grown man showing his children around the yard in 1st gear, to the many pics on exriders that I have removed due to jerks doing stunts & riding fast without helmets.

some people dont have enough common sense to be able to tell the difference in the 2 activities.

the quad IS moving in the pic...........about 2mph WOW. I have been riding motorized vehicles for about 26 years now. I think I know whats safe and what isn't. I would never dream of letting my kids ride without a helmet and I have THOUSANDS of pics to prove it. I also NEVER take my kids riding with me on the trails unless they ride THEIR own quads with a helmet on. We never ride double on the trails.

I will however give my kids a spin around the yard at slow speeds riding double. I am their father and I can decide whats safe for them. 3 of my 4 children are experienced riders. So far I have not had to take any of them to the hospital, so I guess I am doing ok.

LRD 400ex

#15 Post by LRD 400ex »

tripple ridin while drinkin minus helmets...i dunno wut u were doing in ur 26 year of riding experience.

jamiesel

#16 Post by jamiesel »

This is obviously not unsafe. This type of thing keeps kids loving and enjoying their parents company instead of running with crappy friends later in life. It is fun to jack on a mod a little when you get a chance though;)

4punksdad

#17 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by LRD 400ex
tripple ridin while drinkin minus helmets...i dunno wut u were doing in ur 26 year of riding experience.

paying more attention than you twerp. And learning to spell better than you.

what am I drinking in the pic I posted smarty pants? I wish you would load that mouth of yours up & come visit me for the weekend.

4punksdad

#18 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by jamiesel
This is obviously not unsafe. This type of thing keeps kids loving and enjoying their parents company instead of running with crappy friends later in life. It is fun to jack on a mod a little when you get a chance though;)

I can take a joke as well as anyone jamie................your comments are right on target. BUT, LRD is trying to bring his flaming ways over from exriders, and he will be a thing of the past if he opens that trap just ONE more time.

drbowtie

#19 Post by drbowtie »

Veee Haave vays of making you be nice... Yu know!

Four punks, pouring any concrete slabs in the near future?:eek: