My bike

jacobw

#11 Post by jacobw »

nice very nice so you dont have the housers and pep shocks and quadtech hood anymore?? Whats up with that? :confused:

Cdalerider03

#12 Post by Cdalerider03 »

Originally posted by jacobw
nice very nice so you dont have the housers and pep shocks and quadtech hood anymore?? Whats up with that? :confused:

Sold them and sold the hood to housercdale when i was parting it out, but im keeping it now, and hopefully quad tech should start making hoods again...we should all get a potition up and sign it and send it to them!!

Like make a forum post just for the hoods, and just sign your name, or dont make a post at all

PeeWee

#13 Post by PeeWee »

Mt buddy TAT bought Habbyboys old hood and i fixed it's minor imperfections, but to the point, i plan on making him a new one. It's originally fiberglass and a form would be a breeze to make ( for me anyway ), if i can make them pretty easy, do ya think i could sell a few? I know your probably skeptical but i've worked with fiberglass for years and i can manipulate it into about anything. Thats the good thing about working in a body shop on Freightliners, KW's, Peterbuilts, etc.........

jacobw

#14 Post by jacobw »

Cdalerider03 clean you box! I have a pm I need to send you!

Cdalerider03

#15 Post by Cdalerider03 »

Originally posted by jacobw
Cdalerider03 clean you box! I have a pm I need to send you!

Mail Box is clean and PeeWee, i sent you a PM

Happyboy

#16 Post by Happyboy »

PeeWee, yes there is a market for them. But price would be a big factor. If you kept it around or below the $150 mark I think you could sell a few. A lower profile one would be even nicer.

Cdalerider03

#17 Post by Cdalerider03 »

Originally posted by Happyboy
PeeWee, yes there is a market for them. But price would be a big factor. If you kept it around or below the $150 mark I think you could sell a few. A lower profile one would be even nicer.

YEAH that would be sweet, a lower profile one..more slick looking, i got a pretty good idea of one but i cant and dont know how to make them

PeeWee

#18 Post by PeeWee »

Draw me some pics of what you all would like to see and i'll make a few test ones. I just need some ideas for different scoops, heighth's and widths.

theJeStEr1340

#19 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

easiest thing to do is make a fiberglass mold of a hood then use that as a template.

PeeWee

#20 Post by PeeWee »

^^^ That's my plan. I'll have to put the mold over the hood then when i make the real ones i'll have to mold the inside of the mold i already made. Am i confusing anyone?:eek: The hardest part will be applying the gel coat!:mad: